FiveM Keeps crashing every 2-10 minutes after joining a server

have you tried removing your mods?

Yes sir, I have

I have checked my memory, it is not a memory issue. I have also checked my ram, and it isnā€™t neither.

Quick update:

This issue is still continuing and nobody has really helped me in any way, all Iā€™ve been told is to take a memory test. Which I did, and I have no issues with my memory.

Here is a Citzen.FX log from today.
CitizenFX_log_2019-11-03T223531.log (146.4 KB)
Here is the ā€œCef.logā€ file, donā€™t know if you need it in order for you to help me.
cef.log (8.2 KB)

I have NOT be able to play fivem for 2-3 months now. Now I can not join any public servers, nor a local host server. (removed comment due to negativity and rudeness, sorry.)

Weā€™re are not even volunteers, we are just random people on the internet who decided to attempt to help you, successfully or otherwise.

A) Weā€™re not experts, not even close; we donā€™t know the solution to every problem.

B) When you stay stuff like that, itā€™s hardly any encouragement to attempt to help you any further.

Yes I know sir, but Iā€™ve had necessary no help. All Iā€™ve been told is to take a memory test and to make sure my game isnā€™t using the onboard memory system. Iā€™m sorry if I sound to blunt or rude, I havenā€™t been able to roleplay in 2-3 months now as I am a Assistant Director of a community when I should be able to play FiveM.

As I stated before, Iā€™m sorry to sound rude or blunt. Iā€™ve also tried playing my game by it self (just playing GTA V normally) and it works. It just seems to be FiveM I donā€™t know why.

Iā€™ve re-read over the topic and Iā€™m sorry to say I still have no idea what the issue is; you just have to wait for someone who does to come along, thereā€™s very little else you can do.

Alright, thanks for re-looking it over. I hope somebody else knows what to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.