FiveM issue with discord and audio

GTA V version? 1.0.1493.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, no help.
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF
BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32680MB RAM
Page File: 10499MB used, 27043MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

What did you do to get this issue? It happens on its own
What server did you get this issue on? Washington State RP, but it theoretically could happen anywhere.
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (40.3 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs None that I know of?

Also add what you already tried so far:

So, my issue is with my microphone. For the longest time, it’s worked, until a few days ago. My setup is complicated. I have an XLR microphone hooked into an audio interface, which also hooks up to my speakers. Due to voltage, I can’t run one at the same time as the other. I play with my microphone on and my headphones connected through an audio jack.

For some reason, FiveM will at random throughout a game glitch as if freezing to crash, but continues to play after a couple moments. It only happens once, and when it does happen, it completely just cuts off my mic. Discord doesn’t recognize or notice any audio actually coming in, and neither does FiveM or Steam. The only thing that temporarily solves it is to close FiveM, and reset my voice settings in discord back to my Line In.

But this only stops the problem until I start playing again; which makes it happen again. I’ve updated my audio interface drivers, I’ve updated everything I can.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.