fiveM infinity loading to join a game

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Fresh install
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
Thare seems to be a error for around 1ms so i cant see it or make a screenshot (wen going online)
How ever in single player i see this https://gyazo.com/36616ffb0cf80a0b2811e21e5b8f7774
System specifications

Msi gaming 5
I7 4790K OC 4.7Ghz watercooled
MSI GTX 1080 TI gaming X OC 500mhz
Storage 1x samsung 960 M.2 SSD runing the OS
1 4TB HDD runing all my programs incl steam/GTA V
16GB ddr3 2400mhz memory (corsair vegance)

i dont think this is the problem…

What did you do to get this issue?
Nofign i just instaled FiveM for the first time.
What server did you get this issue on?
on every server i try to join
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\Kylian\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
https://gyazo.com/fd95166bf01c84ce559c724d19817a8e

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
i tryt to reininstall like everything GtaV/FiveM/ even windows it self
Turn off firewall opend all poort to my PC in the router
nofing worked so far

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened.
The problem i have is once i click on a server and press conect it will never load me in the game even waiting for 2+ hours it never loads in the game.
Usining normal gtaV online it loads fine in a game after 15Minus.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You probably have a bad connection. Try to reload your modem to change your IP.
If it doesn’t work, try to run verify tool on Grand Theft Auto V.

Also, try to load FiveM in compatiblity mode on windows 8.
Those steps should fix your problem.

i do not have a bad conection i can load normal GTA V online fine and everything else only thing i cant is use fiveM also geting a new IP aderes seems kinda uselss to me?

so what is the verify tool you are talking about?

In GTA V, there is a way to verify your files. I’m not sure it will work, but you must try everything, right?
Well, if you are running gta v on steam, search “how to verify gta v files on steam”, if you are running gta on social club, look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_8HGIGpiik

Oh oke why shut this work on a freshly instaled version though?

I don’t know, as i said “I’m not sure it will work, but you must try everything, right?” you must try everything. Hope it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.