FiveM Has stopped working HELP

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error
Hi I have this message every time I try to launch five M
[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Masquer les détails [Fermer]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: fba5eb3e-d952-46cd-bbfe-3f74751c4f40 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

I’m instaling GTA V at the same time so maybe it’s the problem?
HELP PLS

can you luanch gta normally and run it smoothly? maybe try and fully reinstall FiveM and also dont have any mods in the GTA V folder as that may cause the problem

Hi(it’s me Nekster Richard).Yes I can launch GTA normally.I already tried to reinstall it/And no I don’t use any mod.Any idea to fix this?

what windows version are you on it maybe due to that

Hi I’m on windows 7.Do you think that’s the problem?

might be as it is only supported on win10

:confused: You don’t have any tips to make it work?Am I obliged to install W10?

you dont have to upgrade to win10 but is best. i dont know what else to do.

@Boss can you help with this i dont know what else to say

@RB-BRZ could you pls upload all the files of FiveM(already installed) in a ZIP file so I can download them like that.Maybe it would fix the problem?

it would take me 15 hours to upload with my bad internet so just go to higher support

Hello
A error check was recently (FiveM update - April 11th, 2017, #2) added for a potential issue, Could you check if that’s the issue?

hi.Today I formatted my PC and…FINALLY IT WORKS!!! I don’t know if it’s because of the patch or not,but anyway it works right now.Thanks for your help

1 Like

What did you do, what do you mean by formattingyour pc?

euhm…deleting all the files in my pc xD? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPz36X6Mo8E