FiveM Freezes At Radon Times, No errors, Can't shut down!

GTA V version? Newest!
Up to date? Yes to the latest
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit copy from steam.
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, twice.
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications
i7 3930K 3.2hz
16gb ram 1333
GTX 680
Game on HDD

What did you do to get this issue? FiveM laods, I then pick an server to load up and it goes good and fine. Then at anytime at any moment as I’m rping the full game/fiveM freeze. Meaning it stops and I can not move or do anything. I can “Ctrl-Alt-Del” and it opens up however I can not get to the task manger as the game opens above it and it goes black. Every time it does this the only way I can fully close it down is to restart my system or sign off. It’s an pain when streaming. Also to mention it has been good but after fiveM updates and or restart it got worse.

What server did you get this issue on? Mostly all servers but for the passed two weeks I been on dosjrp.tk.
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (281.8 KB)

CitizenFX.log.1 (210.5 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
08e2c220-96e0-4e89-a793-9c9555a0567e.dmp (6.3 MB)
40aa6cc5-969b-4d55-8edb-0018b2db62b4.dmp (6.2 MB)
483cb9c8-21f1-47a8-982f-0de748468cbf.dmp (6.2 MB)

If an issue with starting:
Starts with no errors!!

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? I have disable it at times but doesn’t make any difference.

Also add what you already tried so far.

• Clear the cache and download set of new files, Like I mention some days ago when the server/fiveM did and restart it keeps freezes

Seems support is slow and so I now trying to FiveM and so I enable High performance mod…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.