FiveM Forum Software

Hello,
This is a question about the forum software itself; not directly FiveM.

Which forum software is it ? Available for all, open-sourced ? Or is it specially created for FiveM ? Because it’s a really nice one !

Great job people, I really like FiveM :slight_smile:

Khwaja

2 Likes

I believed they’re using a modified version of Discourse. And yes, it’s open source :slight_smile:.

It’s a very nice one ! Thank you @Havoc :slight_smile:

Yeah this is honestly the best forum software I have ever seen, but I’m pretty blown away by the $100/month price tag. I really appreciate the owners of this site in putting forth the effort. It’s pretty incredible. It might not be the most feature packed ever but it looks really nice and it’s fast. I made an alternative dark theme over here if any of you are interested.

Pretty sure that’s to host the forum on their servers (the creators’). It doesn’t cost anything to download and run the forum yourself (look at the Github link). So, you could get a webserver from somewhere (a lot cheaper than $100/month) and host it yourself :slight_smile:

Do you know if/what plugin they use to have the categories under sections?

It’s just some theme magic-hackery, somewhat very specific to the category names here so not really trivial to share separately.

Oh, ok do you happen to have the link to that theme or nah?