System specifications Shouldn’t need,
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/crash IDs
[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 3a47ddd6-b08d-4584-9347-ba7c549a8d2a

Also add what you already tried so far.
Everytime I’ve got on, It has crashed. Not sure you really need all that above when it gives the ID. Followed pretty much everything just doesn’t seem like it wants to work

You were apparently kicked from the server you were on - or otherwise failed to connect - and said kicking crashed your game.

Tried another server?

Crash ID: 47023736-182e-469b-9dfb-402158c6dde1

I’ve been able to get on other servers but It’s always so choppy and lagging. I’m not sure that it would be on my end as far as internet I have good internet. Could it being something with files or is it just all the servers I’ve tried not wanting to work w/ me lol.

FiveM is a mess and no one can solve this issue. I’ve been trying to find someone who can fix this for 12 hours now. No one can help nor wants to help lol…

A generic crash window can have around 20000 different causes - stop hijacking other people’s topics about crashes and post your own.

Perhaps wait for longer before jumping to conclusions?

probably that, lots of servers run some bullshit script that makes the server lag a lot.

Makes sense, not sure this is the place/thread to ask but recommend any?

Same issue, i have gotten a Fatal Error twice tonight now while in the middle of RP’ing on the SOE Public Server.
First time i have ever crashed after playing on that server a lot, and it has happened twice in one night now.

i dont know what the first error code was cause i ignored it.
but the second one i got a picture of and saved the Error Code.

Here the ‘FiveM Fatal Error Code’
Crash ID: b22e6764-742b-4ea3-baf6-0b05a69de391

it worked fine for a long time and i havent played in over 2 weeks now i get this error when trying to start

fivem/fivemapp/conhost-v2.dll
File:c://gl/builds/587cecaf/0/cfx/cfx-client/cod…/registry.h
line:102
expression: instance!=Nullptr

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: d0876661-dd0c-45ad-b654-63e3cc0db25a (use Ctrl+C to copy)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.