Fivem error that is unknown

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? latest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
**What did you do to get this issue?**deleted the %localappdata%DigitalEntitlements ( i coudnt see myself in the server and cant open menu
**What server did you get this issue on?**code4rp
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. waiting a day. delete my cashe. reinstall gta5 and fivem. update anti virus. deleted the DigitalEntitlements folder in %localappdata%

Hello Wendy

What is the error exactly? just enter your socialclub login and done?

haha im not wendy, thats my mom :P. well i have tried that, and it just closes down and does nothing . ive also tried to update my email and my PW to my account and that didnt work eather still the same.

i have no clue what that error is suppose to be mate :stuck_out_tongue:

honestly i think it has something to do with me deleting my %localappdata%DigitalEntitlements folder( ive had the invicible thin with fivem and this is what people seem to delete to get it fixed ) Character won't register and when join the server i'm completely invisible and can't see the cash etc in the top right link to the post

when you delete that folder it resets your social club credentials.

if it wont let you log in then go to there web site and make sure you dont have two step verification if you do log into it there and then try again.

i dont have 2 step veryfication done and yet i still cant log in

are you able to login on the social club web site?

yes i am, my account is veryfied tho

Try restarting Steam then starting FiveM again.

Try playing GTA v itself at least once. Then retry the verification for FiveM.

@NotGigo didnt work. @Vespura gta 5 loads up just fine logges me in automatticly with no bullshit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.