FiveM doesn't launch past 'We're getting there and it will be worth the wait'

Any updates on this? :confused:

Seems to only successfully launch right after a computer restart

Have you tried enabling Windows 7 compatibility in the file proprieties?
I had the exact same issue on Windows 7 SP1, and enabling the option above makes FiveM work.

@winject Works perfect now. I launched and closed it several times in a row and it booted right up each time. Amazing. Thanks.

That didnt work here, tried vita, Windows 7, and Windows 8 still nothing, Like I said I have personally tried everything I can think of and it just does not work.

About 20-30 people in the last 2 weeks have been getting the Fatal Error crash and dozens more have the frozen loading screen and no real solution has been given by the community or devs. This is mindblowing. How can this many people be having an issue without anyone knowing a reliable fix. I have the Fatal Error crash and the only attempt at help anyone has offered is to tell me it’s probably my fault for not using Windows 10, despite 5 of my friends using Windows 7 without an issues.

Bump, basically.

Tried launching it again today and FiveM started updating, I thought they had finally fixed the issue but still nothing.

Had this problem since the beginning. Was never told of a fix, only thing that can fix it is to restart the computer. -.-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.