fiveM does nothing wont launch no error

so im going to start by saying, i get no error codes or messages. nothing at all, fiveM shows it running in my task manager but does nothing.

GTA V version- Newest not sure how to check numbers
Up to date - yes
Legit or Pirate copy - legit
Steam/CD/Social Club - steam
Windows version - 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again - nope
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications - i5-4440 gtx 1050ti gaming x 12gbs ram
What did you do to get this issue - double clicked fiveM
What server did you get this issue on - none
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus - yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

after 10 mins

shows up in my task manager but does nothing

Kill all copies of it in task manager and try again. It won’t run if there’s a zombie process.

ive tried this multiple times

Dumb question time:
Have you rebooted the computer?
Does GTAV run correctly?
Has FiveM ever worked on this machine?

i have rebooted, gta runs fine perfect actually and no, ive never played five m i downloaded it ran the exe and put in 2 trainers. tried to launch and nothing.

ive watched so many youtube videos and their fiveM is downloading so much more shit then mine. maybe thats it? but still doesnt help why it wont launch

also, everytime i erase the cache.xml and try to launch fivem again it downloads stuff for about 5 seconds then stops and nothing.

Try going here:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache

and delete the priv folder. Then try to run FiveM. It should re-download needed files.

did that, launched same issue. even tried deleting the whole folder multiple times and redownloading it all still same issue.

also i should probabaly mention that when i laucnh fiveM it does nothing with gta or rockstar doesnt search my gta files or anything.

it only updates fiveM and stops

To be clear: you’re not trying to run it with any external trainers right now, right?

nope not running any trainers now after ive deleted all fiveM files multiple times

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.