FiveM Dashcam

In the new update you added, you added so that the camera looks better. But now my camera is only in black and white, how to I get colors again?

Screenshots. I canā€™t figure out what you mean.

When I for example open the dashcam in my vehicle now, the camera is in black and white. On the security cameras script you can choose the camera settings. As you can see on the picture you can choose to have it in colors and Iā€™d like to have the dashcam in colors too.

dashcam:

security camera:

I do not use any custom visuals. My graphics are optimized.

It uses the same native as the security cameras do.

As you can see on the video, you see that the dashcam has faded colors. So I was wondering if it could be possible to have the dashcam in brighter colors, like the security cameras.

And in the security camera script you can choose what mode you want it, either black and white, black and white with a black cirkle or in colors.

edit:

Nvm I fixed it

I just answered youā€¦ All you have to do is edit the native setting the strength of the screen effectā€¦

SetTimecycleModifierStrength(2.2) - SetTimecycleModifierStrength(1.0) ā€¦

Is there a way you could record the dashcams and use them as proof or something? @xander1998

You will need to use external software to record video.

There is a way but its only in intervals and its really stupid.

Is this server based or can it be client sided? I love it and would love to use it on any server :slight_smile:

Server sided

Damn, any plans to make a client side version?

No. You canā€™t make resources load only client sided. Only if its loaded as a resource on the server.cfg can a client script exist without scripthook.

This script is amazing, but is there a way to rebind it to a different key other than ā€œCā€?
Weā€™ve tried changing it to another key but it wont work, so I was wondering if you would be able to make it work for another key.
Thanks for reading.

Making it work for another key is up to you. I wont change the whole repo to another key.

You just need to put a different control integer in thereā€¦

Thatā€™s what we tried and it didnā€™t work.
We tried changing it to both J and L and neither would work, I dont know if thatā€™s an issue on our end or something else.

Its not the codes end and since its not the codes end it has to be your end?

Iā€™ll assume so, weā€™ll have to test it out again shortly, thank you for responding!

Also, keep in mind some of the keys are a little weird.