FiveM Crashes on startup after update, many people with this issue after most recent update

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 7 (yes i know it has issues but it’s been made clear that it’s happening for windows 10 users, so don’t tell me it’s my windows version when it isn’t.)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? sure
Error screenshot (if any) same as all other complaints, crash on startup
System specifications 1060 | i5 6600k
What did you do to get this issue? absolutely nothing, played fine last night at around this time, came home and the client updated and low and behold it crashes on startup, evidence points to FiveM code.
What server did you get this issue on? couldn’t get on a server
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Everything.

After the most recent update it’s pretty clear something isn’t right. Many users can’t even launch the client anymore, it’s just instantly crashing. Like I’ve said up top, windows version has nothing to do with this issue, I did absolutely NOTHING my side besides the auto update from FiveM. Everything is exactly the same as it was since I played just last night, except FiveM. It’s something to do with the client update. Just saying.

Mine has same issue when loading into server it always crashes and says something about peds.

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature:
Report ID: 16d7e12f-0d19-41a7-ac4b-9e2278e2bb3d (use Ctrl+C to copy)

This is the crash report, if anyone needed to know. Hope you guys fix this soon I really want to play :confused:

mine is like the same but not really after i join my server or full screen using alt + enter insta crash or if i alt + tab out insta crash it worked last night but now it doesn’t! why does fivem do this!!!

Error texas-triple-social

[Main Instruction]
"texas-triple-social"

[Content]
A texas-triple-social caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details  [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+4FFB0B
Report ID: 49abc455-9cea-47c2-b1a5-d1b63ec9fdec (use Ctrl+C to copy)

there is the crash report

Closed, too many people deciding to hijack the topic.

1 Like