FiveM crashes after few seconds

GTA V version? Latest (Downloaded yesterday from Rockstar installer)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro (ver. 1809)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes and the same
Error screenshot (if any) Game just stopped responding
System specifications Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2,4GHz (4 cpus), Radeon HD 6670, 8 GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? I dont know, I played saturday and next day game was crashing
What server did you get this issue on? Roleplay, Drift
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (215.6 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs files are empty but they are called:
e403c24e-c70a-4e8d-826f-483f4bd4ec5a
and
020e4378-ef58-4fb7-90c1-fe67fad1b299

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

I also tried a lot of things, last night I even updated the windows, I thought it would help but it did not help. All the time trying to get rid of this error for 5 days and nothing. He searches the internet all the time and to no avail.
I tried:

• I reinstalled GTA and FiveM
  • I updated windows
  • I changed the graphic settings (in the window, fullscreen, lowest settings)
  • I changed the FiveM priority to high
  • I set high graphics performance for FiveM in Win10 settings
  • I launched FiveM in different compatibility modes
    besides, I think that there are a few other things, but there were so many of them that I do not remember everything

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

hey guys,
the problem has changed a bit and I found a solution for the crash after a few seconds in the game.
After re-installing GTA, log in or play a little at GTA Online, then logging in to FiveM should be without problems.

I write that the problem has changed because now the game does not hang after a few seconds only after a few minutes and very often it happens that I fall into the ground, what is the reason?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.