FiveM Crash

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Version: Latest
Up to date: Steam, so yeah.
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10, latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?: No idea where this caches.xml is…
Error screenshot (if any): N/A
System specifications: i7-6700k, 32GB DDR4 Ram, GTX960 4GB GDDR5
What did you do to get this issue: Try to connect to a server, play with FiveM menus.
What server did you get this issue on?: Depends. Sometimes I get it on the menu straight away… Sometimes ill be on Server tab, Localhost, or in RottenV:R/Transport Tycoon

Read about another D3D Crash and related it to DX11 issues, so I disabled Shadowplay (or whatever its called now) overlay.

Not sure why it keeps crashing but I am trying without the Shadowplay thing now…

Caches.XML is in your FiveM Application Data folder.

Okay, so apparently, things work a lot better without Nvidia Share (Shadowplay) enabled. I did not delete the Caches.xml, however I just played for at least an hour on a Deathmatch server.

You should fill out the template better. Without any errors we really can’t help you :confused:

Yeah, I forgot. It was late, and I spaced. I copied the error in notepad++, but i must have closed it. RIP.

Either way, it was a DirectX error… Turned off shadowplay and we were running good. So maybe dev’s should try turning on Shadowplay and see what happens. Could help.

The answer is ‘nothing’, on the NVIDIA systems we test on it doesn’t cause any breakage whatsoever.

Is this while using the Nvidia Share/Experience software or just the basic drivers?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.