FiveM Crash 11:23p 29Aug2017

#WARNING - UNDERSTOOD
If you post here without knowing what you’re doing you’ll most likely get suspended, you should probably post in #technical-support instead.

Crash Screen: http://prntscr.com/ger1k2
Crash Report: [Window Title]
Error video-paris-oregon

[Main Instruction]
“video-paris-oregon”

[Content]
A video-paris-oregon caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+E89ECE
Report ID: 6916f09a-5c88-4f74-bad2-0ecb918c1b14 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

What I was doing:

Disconnect from a server, alt-tabbed to check my browser for something, and it crashed.

Currently using latest version of fivem (to my knowledge), Windows 10 64bit, 16GB RAM, Pentium (Kaby Lake) G4560, 2x RX460, Asrock Pro4s mobo. Usually crashes a lot when I disconnect or a server restarts. I’m sure I could have posted this in Tech Support, but this really seems like a bug.

I tried to pull a log from windows but it didn’t register one.

I posted it in bug reports because it’s obviously a bug. Not a tech support issue, if it KEEPS doing it between versions. But that’s fine. I’ll close this as fixed because it’s obvious the devs don’t want to see if it’s actually the code and blame it on my system.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.