GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legits
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam and social club
Windows version? 10 at least
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) no errors just stays on the loading screen
System specifications different, doesn’t have any connection
What did you do to get this issue? when some people connect 2 times to my server
What server did you get this issue on? the server e develop for
CitizenFX.log file

My CitizenFX.log:

CitizenFX.log (190.3 KB)

Example of a CitizenFX.log from someone with the connection bug:

CitizenFX.log (177.1 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? is they did

i’ll fill in the rest when i get home but i’ll explain the issue now

so, i’m a developer on a portuguese server and since +/- 26th of march i’ve been getting reports of people stuck on loading screen, i’ve been asking for logs and comparing them against mine (since it never happened to me) and it seems there’s a part of the loading of the scripts that it never finishes. it also happened to one of our staff, and we’ve been using him as a testing platform to identify the error, but it seems like the error is on your side, we’ve cleared his game cache, we’ve deleted him from our database, we’ve deleted the server cache, we’ve been disabling resources one by one and have him connecting to a testing server everytime to see if we could find the origin of the error in one of them,we’ve actually reinstalled his fivem installation and it still happened.

i’ve also cleared my cache just to see if it would start to happen to me and it didn’t.

as i said, i’m working right now, but in like half an hour i when i get home i’ll give you logs and the part i found fivem isn’t executing in his game when connecting to our server.

@albin-32 thing is it doesn’t happen to everyone, and it didn’t start happening to me when i deleted my fivem cache

@albin-32 they can connect the first time after deleting the fivem cache but if they try and reconnect it is still there, so basically whoever has this bug, they need to delete fivem cache every time they want to join the server

ok so i updated my topic, now you can see an example of one of my citizenfx.log and a citizenfx.log from someone that has the error, notice this line that shows up on mine but never does on the people with the error:

rage::gameSkeleton::RunInitFunctions: Done running INIT_SESSION init functions!

usually comes right after this one:

Loaded v_carshowroom.ybn

i think the client of the people who get stuck on the loading screen just keeps waiting on this to happen but since it never does it just keeps them on the loading screen forever …

also ignore the errors related with the resources, it isn’t that, or else it would happen to everyone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.