FiveM Client Home is Taunting me!

In FiveM Client Home Tab I see things I want… Are they available yet?

1. 1.41 Vehicles? 1.42 Vehicles? Now? Soon?

2. Import Object Model? Or is GTA IV Map side-by-side with the GTA V map courtesy of an invoke-levelload hack? If so how? Now? Soon?

Please explain what is known…

1.41 Vehicles? 1.42 Vehicles? Now? Soon?

Soon :tm:

These vehicle we’re spawned in using a trainer, you will need to get onto the testing branch to be able to do this. Which you can accuire by:

• Asking for access to canary
  • Donating :slight_smile:

Doomsday heist and all other DLC’s*

Import Object Model? Or is GTA IV Map side-by-side with the GTA V map courtesy of an invoke-levelload hack? If so how? Now? Soon?

If you are talking about the liberty city map…

This was directly taking from the GTA IV game itself and made compatible with GTA V. This is done by one of the developers of Fivem.

Moved to #general-discussion

Thanks for the 1.41-2 update, their twitter posts are very vague and leading. Though I am a former beta tester of many multis, I shall wait patiently.

The invoke level of IV had gta v in the background. This is not possible at this time. Nor is Import Object Model which i wait dearly for. My idea being that with an invoke leveload hack such as displayed there in the IV+V twitter photo https://twitter.com/Kick_Burger/status/968889776651800577/photo/1 the same results could be achieved. Is this tech available yet? someday? or private?

For those details you would need to ask the person who made it. (one of the developers, idk).

both are possible at this time (and have been ever since 2015), you just haven’t found out how yet I guess.

use ymap/ytyp files, search the forums for those terms to find information on using them.