FiveM - CitizenGame.dll is missing + Error (16, )?

GTA V version?

Up to date?
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam - id/FoREKTSteam/

Windows version?
Win 10 Home - 1809

System specifications
Phoenix 1050 TI 4GB, i3-7100 3.9Ghz 2cores, 16GB Ram, 1TB Hard Drive.

What did you do to get this issue?
I have no clue all of a sudden one day FiveM didn’t want to start it was running but nothing appeared so I reinstalled now I’m not able to install FiveM.

CitizenFX.log file
[ 0] Detected NVIDIA Node, attempting to query ShadowPlay status…
[ 2234] Couldn’t query ShadowPlay status from NvNode, bailing out.
[ 398359] GlobalError: Could not load CitizenGame.dll.
(Thats it)
(Displays Error Could not load CitizenGame.dll + Displays Another Error “An Error (16, ) occured while checking the bootstrapper version. Check if https://runtime.fivem.net/client is available in your web browser.” I do that and it says it works but I don’t see what issue I “could” have on my system? I also have no FiveM folder only a FiveM.app in my downloads as obviously it can’t install.

.dmp files/report IDs
(none)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes I only use Windows Defender

What I’ve tried.
I’ve tried Reinstalling changing network settings resetting all TCP etc settings… Tried system recovery and attempted to contact support I’ve also tried reinstalling GTA 5 and Verifying files. I’ve disabled my Anti-virus (Windows defender).

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

disable your antivirus completely
note: windows defender is also an antivirus

I thought I said that I disabled it? (Completely) It’s the only AntiVirus I have?

by just click disable it wont disable (will run in backround) you need to
a) disable it via registry
b) add folder+app to exception list, reboot pc then try again

Yes I’ve tried that…

i doubt you done it correctly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.