Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 7 64 bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) No
System specifications Intel Core i7-3770 3.40 ghz
What did you do to get this issue? Update my FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? All of them.
CitizenFX.log file ?
.dmp files/report IDs ?

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot All dlcpacks updates are up to date
Filepath to FiveM folder Appdata - local - fiveM
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Hi! First time ever posting on this forum, so if i did anything wrong please excuse me!

So, i’ve been playing FiveM for a couple of months without any major problems, a couple of crashes here and there but nothing that made me unable to play, until yesterday. After yesterdays FiveM update my Fivem is completely unplayabale. As soon as i start fiveM my whole computer goes batshit and my fps is down at like 1-2. It causes everything on my computer to lag and freeze, until i force it to shutdown, then the lag and freezing dissapears completely. Sometimes i manages to get into a server, as soon as my character get’s spawned my whole game starts to lag and freeze, and after a couple of secounds i get dc’d and it says ‘‘Timed out after 10 secounds’’ and i get back to the server list.

I’ve tried re-updating both five m and Gta v, aswell as reinstalling fivem. But the problem still remains.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem after the update or does anyone know any nerd trick to fix it? I really love RP and have had a blast with Fivem so far so this really makes me batshit angry

I did notice some odd FPS issues after the update, but without a control I can’t for sure say it’s FiveM or not. Did you try completely uninstalling and reinstalling again?

I have the same problem after the last update

Yes i did! And it didn’t change at all, regular GTA and GTA online works without any problems. Just FiveM that is fucking the whole shit up :frowning:

Let me know if you manage to fix it, im trying several different solutions atm but nothing has helped so far.

Do you have any problems with connecting to fivem.net ?

you should also consider upgrading to windows 10 as Windows 7 support has been dropped due to some issues with there launcher “on microsofts side” that they wont fix “microsoft”.

Yeah thought about that aswell, just downloaded and installed windows 10 now waiting to join a server, will post another reply if it works!

hope it works, upgrading to 10 solves a good portion of any problem because of compatibility reasons.

just make sure you update all your drivers as well.

All my other driver are up to date, just waiting to join a server now, my windows 10 update just finished so waiting to see if it works, will reply shortly!

Well, figured out what my issue is anyway… Windows 10 decided to do an Nvidia driver update which rolled me back to an update from May 5th :man_facepalming:

Did you fix the problem ?

I did, i updated to windows 10 and the problem dissapeared completely. Running without any lag or freeze right now!

Sorry for the late reply, just got back to my comp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.