Fivem blocked my server

hello so it will not let me on my sever it says it has been blocked.

i use gtx gaming which is a proper host so i do not understand does anyone know what i shall do.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Are you using their “FiveM” service?

Please note, Zap Hosting is the only provider that can officially say they have and provide a FiveM Service. Any other provider that does this, is blacklisted. Please please please read that agreement you agreed to.

We are using GTX gaming for our VPS. Can you please unblock my ip. Here is my screenshot

That background already shows that those are preconfigured fivem vpses

2 Likes

i moved to zap now anyway worked out cheaper as well :smiley:

My server has been blocked, what can I do?
How do I send a ticket to fivem?
Someone help me?

1 Like

email support@fivem.net with proof of root access to the server.

If you don’t like Zap-hosting just move to a VPS at an host which doesn’t advertise for/as “fivem vps” like OVH, Vultr

nothing is preconfigured. i had to install everything to get my server running.

Looks like the background doesn’t really confirm that story

it points to the fivem website to get all files. its not preconfigured. In fact, i was a little upset that it wasnt. Took me forever to figure out how to install.