FiveM always crashing, no matters the server i'm on

GTA V version 3531026
Up to date Yes
Legit or Pirate copy Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club Steam
Windows version Windows 10
GPU NAME Asus GTX 1660 TI ROG-STRIX (O6G)
GPU DRIVER GeForce Game ready driver
GPU DRIVER VERSION 430.64 (05/09/2019)

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
I’m always deleting my cache when i got an crash or error.

System specifications
i7-8700k, GTX 1660 TI, NVME EVO PRO, 2x8gb g.skillz 3200Mhz CL14(total;16gb), AIO watercooling 360 TT premium.

What did you do to get this issue?
nothing… its happen anytime on every server. It’s showing me nothing, no error, freezing just where i was in the game, and crash after without showing nothing, but more present when the server slots are 40/64 and over (approx.).
What server did you get this issue on?
Continental Five, HappyLand, Uprising, GOQ… On each server i’m trying…

i can’t share you my crash file because its telling me thats the file are empty…

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:/Downloads (i tried on program file(the x86 eitheir), on Appdata, on the desktop…)
FiveM client folder screenshot

Crash ScreenShot
error
Crash dump 1
CfxCrashDump_2019_05_18_22_40_12.zip (346.8 KB)
** Crash dmp 2 **
b28fbb0f-4ff7-47db-9980-e3f1fe8e4026.dmp (5.0 MB)

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes, i’m using Bitdefender. (the antivirus blocked some FiveM modification the first time, so i had to allow it manually)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

screenshot or more information about your error

1 Like

what about crash screenshot

I have updated my publication, sorry for this inconvenience.

check/update your gpu driver.look like it have some problems

i got the GeForce Game ready driver v430.64 05/09/2019.
It should be the latest version(verified with GeForce Experience 3.18.0.102). And if i’m searching for material modification on the peripheral manager, it showing nothing, like it was the first and lastest version installed on.

Something wrong with it. Its not stable so check it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.