FiveM Airports

Is it possible that you have to pay for this? Like when you fly you have to pay for a ticket? For ESX users.

Yes, just add it in so it takes the money away from you when you start to ride on the plane.

Open config.lua and change

use_essentialmode = false

to

use_essentialmode = true

after that change the price to whatever you like

ticketPrice = 80

a update for this issue has been pushed to GitHub

2 Likes

the flight to sandy shoes airfield is not working for me,

X: -1675.2446, Y: -2798.8835, Z: 14.5409, Heading: 327.8560

Iā€™d also clean up the other cords that have + in them to the forth decimal position.

can anybody help me ?

I can only fly from the desert to the main airport,

I can not fly from the main airport to the desert

Can anyone help me add a new location to this? I added the Liberty City map and want to add that airport to the script. I looked through the code and not sure how. Please help.

1 Like

So how can i make it so the plane deletes after 30 seconds or so after you get to your destination? Right now it works fineā€¦ the Sandy Landing is a big jank as you almost land on the dirt road next to the airstrip but the pilot figures it out. However, the plane never goes away!

i canĀ“t use this scriptā€¦ it means ā€œCouldnā€™t start resource airportsā€

Did you get this working?

Yo ! Is it possible to put new position to the AI? like on a new addon map.

Hi guys,

How can I block the doors of the plane? so that civilians do not jump during the journey

I am also trying to add the airport at liberty city, i get the plane to fly there but then it will not land. Iā€™ve been trying also to get the dodo plane to work and use landing in the water and docking but no luck. Iā€™d love to figure out a way to use helicopter and land on roof tops if anyone possible knows how on any of these it be very appreciated

1 Like

Hi, is it supposed to be spawning the PlayerPed inside the plane? Cause that aint happening it says Press E to enter Plane but when pressing E nothing happensā€¦ Anyone knows how to fix that? Also it spawns the pilot next to the plane. The route from Sandy to Airport works fine.

1 Like

I can only fly from the desert to the main airport,

I can not fly from the main airport to the desert

Someone help me

Just wanted to say that we are using this for one year now and it is still working amazing! Thanks!

1 Like

I have the same problem

You have to put the use of essentialmode on true on the config file. Thats the solution.

Tks

VĆ o 13:28, Th 6, 4 thg 12, 2020 Jose Antonio Rico Civico via Cfx.re Community <thiscamefrom@fivem.net> Ä‘Ć£ viįŗæt: