OurCity Roleplay | Custom Vehicles | | ESX | EUP | CAD/MDT System | Recruiting LEO/Fire | Active/Friendly Staff |

Logo

Introduction - my name is Joe Mathers, one of the managers for OCRP . I’d like to invite all of you to our newly released server to everyone out there looking for a great community to role-play in. We’re a newer community looking to continue our rapid expansion and growth amongst our fellow FiveM servers as well as other gaming communities, and hope you’ll join us for the ride that is ahead of us.

Who are we?

OCRP is a dedicated and advanced group dedicated to immersing into the world of Grand Theft Auto V and San Andreas. Departments currently hiring are San Andreas State Police and EMS. (more to come after we are full of more active players <3)

What makes us unique?

Our community prides itself on the quality of our members and staff, we do not have any bias thoughts or favoritism if we have a problem with a staff member that is causing an issue that is a friend or not they will be handled. We also have numerous amounts of custom vehicles to purchase to show off that hard-earned money! (which are quite nice). We are also starting right off the bat with gangs that are only allowed if they have applied and have been accepted under the terms we provide for the best roleplaying experience possible! We also do not frown upon you playing on another community unless it becomes malicious or if you are advertising. We also are using things such as ELS, EUP, Menu to pull peds over and arrest them, Riot shields and more!

What are the requirements to join?

To join our community as Police/EMS/Communication - you must have Discord ready. and we also require you meet specific training criteria prior to being released into the state of San Andreas.

To join as a civilian in the community is naturally pretty easy at the moment as we are public for the time being, Further down the road we are planning on making the community for whitelisted and trusted members allowed into San Andreas (Will be a while till then :wink:)

How do I join? Information is towards the bottom of this document!!!

To join us, come on Discord and introduce yourself at

Direct Connect: https://discord.gg/jZKHtxN

Happy Roleplaying!!! We look forward to seeing you!!!

Note: Currently seeking experienced LEO members, civilians, and experienced people for EMS that are good at roleplaying and taking their jobs seriously and professionally. Please inquire on Discord.

1 Like

Come join this server. We are continuously developing ther server with new contents!

how do i sign up and get in the cad system

Hop on discord and they can help if you haven’t already!

Can I get a non expanded discord link, it always brings me to browser and wont work linking to the app

Is this what you’re looking for? https://discord.gg/2NsbmYB

This server is actively being updated with new contents! Come check us out!

We’ve just purchased a dedicated server to ensure our players will have the most stable connection while rping.

We’ve just moved to a beast dedicated machine (i7 7700k, 64gb of ram, 10gbps network with 10TB bandwidth) and adding some custom maps texture developed by our own developers. Come check us out and join our amazing and rapidly growing community. We are also doing a lot of server wise event (Zombies apocalypse, military activities, etc.).

We’re still looking for active LEO, EMS, Firefighters, and various other roles.

The new Direct Connect Dedicated Server IP: 192.154.227.239:30120

We just added some pick up trucks and some custom map textures. Come check us out.

stop by and check us out some time guys. We’re growing and would love for more serious rp to be part of our community now with almost 150 members in discord.

whats your discord link?

whats the server ip and discord link??

Bump!

Bump again!

Bump!

Can I ask why you have our Logo as your profile picture, and I don’t think you’re a administrator over at our Community… please remove it thanks.