Deleted Post 12345

This post has been removed.

1 Like

We just added the damage mod. Now players looking to RP as Cops or Civilians will not see cars ramming object and continue to drive.

Server looks great with all the mods! Just needs more people to join for good rp.

1 Like

Join us on discord! We are currently accepting applications for LEO

If you need help on the server be sure to type /help Also added new Civilian Dispatch be sure to register vehicles/name.

Just so everyone knows this community split from our established community and then proceeded to leach off our playerbase. I just think everyone out there should know that about the founders of this server.

1 Like

We are currently taking law enforcement applications.

New vehicles added be sure to come check them out!

The application for LEO is on discord now.

When in the game if new to Gta RP Type/Help or /Discord to join and get help.

Join the discord for the server rules.

Our White list server will be up this weekend also. Be Sure to apply in discord to join.

Needs a lot of work, feels incomplete. Cops meta-game a lot, not sure if they have an age restriction but good god they need one, little kids screaming all over the place. Cops are also pretty lazy, they ban new players at the drop of a hat but their friends get away with murder literally or get a slap on the wrist. Server is janky, the addon’s they use weren’t working. You basically spawn everything so there is no real drive to do anything, plus there is teleporting with very little restrictions. The RP is on the level of grade schoolers, this was the case when I gave it a try. As I said, needs a lot of work. Oh, there isn’t a white list in the way white list is meant for most servers. Anyone can join, no interview, nothing. There is really only a blacklist or ban list.

1 Like

this is some bull crap i just got temporarily banned because i made a comment that i didnt care if i got banned but someone rdmed me while i was afk i was customizing my car the person never said anything then started beating my car with a baseball batso i tried running him over and he had god mode on the whole time cuz i ran him over like 4 times the first time i was going 45 and hit him head on and he got back up then i backed up over him and he still didnt die so i said that i was gonna kill him the next time i came on cuz that was some bull crap and noone did anything to him but i got banned. THIS SERVER NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN ITS FAKE AND PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO RP ON IT. If you wanna rdm people go back to GTA ONLINE. And i will be reporting this server to head corporate of fivem and it will be coming down. Thanks for the shitty roleplay guys yall are horrible.

1 Like

lol

20char20char

Just going to go ahead and post here for the point of saving people wasted time. Essentially this community stem-ed off of my idea of what I wanted for a FiveM server. I am the original founder of this community. My files and my community name were stolen by the current staff team, after asking them to change the name out of maturity and decency when I decided to demote and remove the staff for unwarranted changes (such as buying a new server without asking me) to the community, and they remade it same name and everything while bragging about stealing credit and the idea itself.

I can provide proof of ownership of the first FiveM server, and website which they no longer use. They have made an embarrassment to my idea, and the community that is involved with them. Although I wish them luck and forgive them for such an act, I believe it needs to be known of what they did.

Proof of original Ownership
https://imgur.com/a/6elT8

I would like to make clear that I am not intending on bashing the community, but simply want some credit given for my founding, and development of the server which included a majority of the police mods you see on it today. A name change would be nice too, but I have a feeling they won’t. I have tried to speak to the staff several times in a civil manner, and always end up getting immediately banned from the discord. Just last night I sent a message to Downey Detergent that was only a few words long - a possible conversation starter and immediately got banned. Just be cautious about you affiliate yourself with.

Regards,
Blizzard

I appreciate your post Thanatos, but again most of the scripts you implemented were Free to use scripts taken off of FIveM.net, and as far as the one thing that you did come up with, it was the Name Given Five Reloaded, the Design, and work put into the actual logo you had nothing to do with… and as far as Stole your community is the actual reason you dont own it anymore, the group that help put the community together blacklisted you because of your having issues with things run your way only, even after you agreed with doing a group of committee meeting on things changed, and you were always agitated because your idea wasn’t put first… as far as your Proof of original Ownership is just simply because you hosted the first beta server we were working on, and was in agreement with the committee to switch over to, a different HOst via LOW.MS because of Ping Issues… not again, you can say you stole stuff, but you caused your own harm in the community, and i appreciated your work you put into some of the development of the server… but this type of stuff you post is the reason why you are not part of us anymore.

Sincerely:
CryZera one of the head admins of Five Reloaded

I appreciate your concern with the server Bryan, but with it being a Public server its hard to see what exactly happens during a RP scenerio, which is why we have a FailRP- Report section which requires a photo to be able to ban somebody as long as its not right in front of a admin of-course… theirs always issues with keeping RP as realistic as possible, in a Free roam, Public type of server, because people have a very high chance to troll… we are starting a white listed server for the sole reason to keep RP as realistic as possible, in a more controlled environment, that you must earn the right, or take a interview to be part of it…

Sincerely:
CryZera one of the head admins of Five Reloaded

This “committee” you speak of was not approved by myself when I held the founder and community director titles, which it should have been. Almost little to none of the things were authorized by me, such as the committee and moving server hosts (which they asked me if it was okay AFTER they moved to the new host and I said no). The only ones having ping issues were around two-three staff members due to being on the other side of the country. The original servers was not intended to be a beta-server, but rather the final product. This “committee” you speak of authorized tons of community changes with my objections. You also say this type of stuff is the reason why I’m blacklisted… why? For saying that you stole my community name and the work I did to build it? I just want to know why you thought it was okay to take someone else’s project and not even give them founding credit. If I tried to announce that I founded the community on Discord I’d be immediately banned and “blacklisted” due to “causing harm to the community” as the staff have explained in the past. Not to mention, recent changes implemented staff ranks - which is what FiveR originally started as, but all the staff ranks got removed because of this illegitimate committee taking a vote that I was not apart of when I was still in the community itself.

This group that you speak of that “group that helped put the community together” again, was conpletely illegitimate. I already presented a logo idea to some people, as well as started working on it, while my idea was taken from that too and I was given no credit. I also would like to point out that while the scripts may be free, my idea for th design of the server was still taken.

There are some serious issues with the management here. Be very cautious of what ideas you present to them. The reason why I started up FiveReloaded was so I could run my own vision, not have someone else run it for me - though that boat sailed without me. Of course they’ll try to say I was corrupt and wanted power. I can re-assure you that is not the case, and I am also sure fellow server owners will relate to me when I say I wanted to put my vision into the server, not someone elses.

I would also like to point out that while I was owner of the original FiveReloaded discord, I had several friends and community members come to me, asking me why another discord was made - which was branded as FiveReloaded and they were being invited to it. This was significantly before I demoted the current staff team. This ultimately was the cause for their removal and ban from the original FiveReloaded.

Again, they’re an embarrassment to FiveM servers due to the offenses I and others on this thread have seen. They use a common scapegoat which is “new server”, yet they have been out for around 2 months. Quite funny, actually. The staff in this community do not have the proper experience in running a large community.

I’ve never seen a group of people steal someones work, ideas, and creativity and try to blame the person they stole it from. Quite sad, really.

Bottom line is, FiveReloaded is being run by a group of people who cannot use any creativity to build their own idea, but rather steal from others while using a rather pathetic scapegoat which blames the person they took the idea from. What a shame.

1 Like

Im sorry that you had a bad experience with our server, i do have to admit we are very new as far as servers, and things are getting worked out as much as possible, as far as the police we don’t have a age restriction when it comes to LEO’s but if the person wants to be a leo, they need to be very mature to even be considered, and all have to go through tests/ interviews… as far as the public server, its hard to have a age restriction on a public server, but we are implementing a white list server for the people that want a really realistic RP experience! we wanted a public, and a white-listed server… and as far as being able to spawn everything, that is the type of server we are, where you can spawn in use your creativity to create a RP scenario that you would wish to do… its not a economy server that allows you to grind for things, allot of our community hates the grinding process of those servers, BUT we do have a Economy server in the works to fit the needs of those players that do enjoy a economy based server… but again as a new community it takes time to develop, We 100% appreciate your responses and hope you give us another chance once we grow a bit more