Five Reborn can't load the CitizenGame.dll library and crashes with api-ms-*** stacks

CitizenFX fatal error
I took three weeks playing Five reborn . And I would ask why I did this today morning after loading a window update with progress bar , similar to the initial installation, but I have not been able to execute it.
as you can see I am with windows 7 x64. I have installed the distributable packages msvcr 2013 and 2015 and nothing happens after install!

Moved to support.

Please follow this format;

Error / Bug Format

Hello Sir,
To Fix, that issue all you have to do is download Microsoft’s visual studio 2015 C++. Message me if you’re having any more problems.

Regards,
Commissioner (1F01),
Glen (5 7 1 6)

GTA V version?
1.350 for single player, online version 1.26
Up to date?
Not sure.
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit, but i used RLD! crack after backup my original .exe, steamapi.ini and update.rpf files. because is more stable with low profile PC(Running at DiretcX 10.1 card) and the 1.550 update have a lot problems with the keyboard mapping.
I hope I have not offended you with my sincerity . :confused:
Steam/CD?
I have the steam version.
Error screenshot

Also add what you already tried so far.

@RangerScope said in Five Reborn can't load the CitizenGame.dll library and crashes with api-ms-*** stacks:

Hello Sir,
To Fix, that issue all you have to do is download Microsoft’s visual studio 2015 C++. Message me if you’re having any more problems.

Regards,
Commissioner (1F01),
Glen (5 7 1 6)

^ This

And verify your game files to be sure you got rid of the RLD shit.