Five M dont start

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**1.44 (Last ) .
Up to date? Yes .
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit .
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club .
Windows version? 1809 .
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes .
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Intel i7 7700hq, 8 GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 1050 4bg .
What did you do to get this issue? without reason, I did not play for a week
What server did you get this issue on? I do not think it’s from the server, anyway : XtremeZone Romania ,
ip :193.70.6.25:30120.
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs
CitizenFX.log (39.5 KB)

If an issue with starting: I’m not getting errors, but FiveM remains stuck in the picture with the city.
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Radu Theo\Desktop , now it’s on the desktop, but it was in the gta folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes , I stoped my windows defender , and firewall.

Also add what you already tried so far.

I went into gta v single player, then in online, the game went really well, I went out, I reinstalled Five M,(several times) but the same problem.

I reinstalled and Gta V but the same problem.

FiveM remains stuck at that picture. We stayed for more than an hour on that screen. I can just press on f9 and open the console.

I tried to connect from the five M site to servers, , but still stuck.

Windows 10 latest version, all drivers are updated.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Find anything? Mine won’t even load just refreshes then nothing

No … I dont’t know how to fix this …

1 Like

I just deleted the old FiveM folder. And installed a new one on my other hard drive and it worked

right click on it and select “run with grahic processor”

i have the same issue but im on a green screen

Then do what was suggested above or google how to do it for your graphics card.

my graphic card is AMD radeon hd 7400M please could you help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.