[Release] Fiskey111 FiveM Roleplay Modifications (Part I)

Fiskey, have you looked into the officer status list bug? As many have the same problem, where it does not show all officers on duty?

And side note, maybe in a update if any, can you add cross streets to the panic button.?

And perhaps a way for us to change the key bindings?

1 Like

The drag command you say is required for this breaks parachutes and the RP Death script I use.
edit: I also realized before I removed the drag command that it doesn’t work within your menu. You still have to type /drag as if its not integrated. Just my observation. Looking forward to the aforementioned bug fixes and improvements. Loving the rest of the script. Looking forward to a way to drag and hopefully force into the back of a car.

so the fire department script isn’t available yet then?
btw has anyone any idea which script i need to turn off the npc police? they keep coming on me

In the fiskeyMods-leo/customization_settings.lua:

local isCompassEnabled = false

False turns that PLD feature off, true turns it on.

1 Like

This is what I’ve been using in our server:

1 Like

Damn, I thought I fixed the drag function. It’s a pain in the butt to test because it always requires two people. I’ll take a look at it.

I haven’t had time yet. I’ll have to test it out to see exactly what’s causing the issue.

Hm, I forgot that the method included in 5M doesn’t give cross streets. I’ll revert back to the native and add that to the next version!

For the longest time I thought keybindings couldn’t be changed but I’m going to take a look at it now since the main GTAV controls can be found here. I’d guess that they’ll be editable (something I’ve wanted to do but couldn’t think of how to do it!)

1 Like

Awesome brother! Look forward to the updates! Thank you for the script!

You, your sir, are daddy. if i could i would marry you but to my knowledge i am not gay but i would turn gay for you

2 Likes

Appreciate all the work you have put into this Fiskey! Had a question in regards to the police radar though.

Is there any way to change the location and size of it? I scanned through the files and found the textdrawer function in radar_veh.lua but any changes to it causes the readout to completely disappear.

Would like to re-position as FRFuel, CarHudv2 and the radar are all stacked on top of one another currently.

Thanks!

EDIT - Continued tinkering with the textdrawer function and found that the changes I had tried were outside constraints. Cut down values (from 1.25 to .25 for example) and could still see the window. Just a matter of tweaking to correct placement now. Still new to scripting but learning slowly :slight_smile:

That’ll be a setting in the next update! Do note im converting that to C# so it won’t be there anymore but you’ll be able to change it in the new settings editor I’ve created.

Very nice! Appreciate it.

is there a way to change the /leo to login in conflicts with the dispatch system v2 and was just wondering if those keys can be changed allso notice if someone spams the panic button f6 lluxart siren wont work unti you reload the leo resource just wanting to let you know

First let me say this is the best script I have ever seen and used so far, not only does it make everything so much easier but it’s so easy to use but everything has a few bugs.

1. When I press F6 for the panic button my character would handcuff him self.

2. Luxart siren not working after multiple F6 presses, I can still turn the lights on and use the horn but no sirens work.

Even if you can never fix these two items this is still the best thing ever and won’t stop me using it, Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.

Holy crap you got some problems there GooderzGaming , So happy I don’t have those crazy problems. It is the Best script sence sliced bread though.

1 Like

Haha always my luck to have problems @Mustang1 lol

@Fiskey111 i seem to be having an issue with the tow truck. when i request it it gives me an error. I included a picture of the error i get.

Yup tow truck screws up EVERYTHING on my server,If anyone calls for it it Screws up the entire LEO script or something else related to it. I can Dump my cash on the server and restart it,And THENNNNNN people can log on to the /leo command But if anyone in the server messes with the tow truck it fucks up everything and I hafta Dump cash again and restart the server. This would not be so Bad if I could RESTART the Leo script or Whitelist script from my RCON. It will let me,but it wont fix anything. Fiskey PLEASE for the love of god Get rid of the White list ,Give the option for it,But for me its driving me fucking crazy! I would rather everyone have it then getting texts at 2 am saying its not working. And that tow truck stuff there is something WRONG with it! All it takes is for the tow truck to get FROZE in its spawn point or at the location its asked for,and it fucks up the script. If you ever whanna test this,Let me know I will get you in my server and I can show it to you.

I need to ask you man,do you have sckrithook enabled when you test or OFF, Its become so bad on my server even iff I restet and dump cache Folder it only takes one thing to mess it up and no one can get leo menu control,and that’s even if the server sits there freshly chache free rebooted with no one on it for hours , Then I go in there and /LEO wont work,Reboot the shit again and DUMP cash folder then it works.

I’m having a similar issue without the tow truck though. Frequently I have to restart and dump cache to get it to work. It seems to have no memory of the changes I made to the script. For instance, the added people to the whitelist and the fact that I turned off the compass. Sometimes the script seems like it’s running off a fresh version without my edits. It’s weird. I know you’re working on updates already but I figured every bug helps.