[Release] Fiskey111 FiveM Roleplay Modifications (Part I)

i got it working but the police menu comes up but nothing is listed

Sometimes the Officer Status List is not showing all officers or is buggy

1 Like

Hey, awesome script! Everything is good, but the problem I’m having at the moment is the lack of customisation. I want to edit chat responses from the server & 911 notifications etc and traslate them to Russian, but, I guess, that information is inside .dll files. Can you send over decompiled dll files?

I’m having the same issue. Sometimes not showing everyone and also always showing an officer unavailable

You should make it optional for servers to have it whitelist.

Honestly the Best script to ever come out this year, One Huge step closer to LSPDFR style. Sence a few hours after you released this and I installed it ,there is only 4 glitches I have noticed. 1. The tow truck! If it ever does something strange its because my police car is to close to the car to tow so the tow truck runs in circles around me till I back way up,and some time the tow truck gets stuck at spawn point,then it gives the MESG vehicle ben towed or removed or something like that,But that Mesg never goes away,and no other Mesges ever show up after that glitch and I cant clear the problem from screen unless I restart the LEO resource in my RCON ,and that sometimes crashes me. 2. Sometimes I spawn a police car from the Menu and it crashes me with the Largest ERROR ive ever sceen,and other times it don’t. 3. I run the ever populqr FRFUEL script sence I started using your script when I join my server the FRFUEL is not on! I Manualy hafta go to my RCON and restart FRFUEL. 4. If I kick my K9 dog he attacks me. Out side of these lil problems this is ONE BAD ASS SCRIPT and I must say you did Very well on the Directions on how to use it and install it,Very profestionaly done, My hat is off to you Sir,Well done.

1 Like

I knew that’s what was screwing up my FRFuel. Good to see someone else confirm it. I wasn’t sure.

Scared the shit out of me when i was shooting someone and my dog started attacking me hahahah

Fuel fires shit and dog attacks lol

How do you open the menu?

You will be granted access by typing /leo into the chat, and using F7 to open the menu.

it doesnt work do u have discord

pls join https://discord.gg/Mr2q3vZ to help me

This has been resolved.

1 Like

After days of testing this Script is Failing for other officers and me ,No idea what is triggering it,It just fails at times and I need to DUMP entire Cache folder of the server to get it to work again.

Target vehicle is gone? disposing,this gets stuck on my screen at times and I need to restart the game to clear it! Bad part is I do it by the book even get all the cars way off the side of the road, No tow truck,then I turn around and nothing is there but his MSG that wont go away or let me see any new details,this one thing over rides everything, basicly kills the script
for me till I restart.

I’m going to need some more information. What does “failing” mean? What happens? Can I get a log?

As for the target vehicle gone I’ll be sure to fix that. I haven’t experienced that before nor have I heard that issue before but I’ll check to ensure it breaks the loop - it sounds like it isn’t, which is not intended.

Thank you!

love to give you a log, Not sure the location of it yet, But randomly it just craps out, one of my officers will tell me the /leo wont work anymore then I try it and yup ,no worky. tell me location of the LOG you need and I will get it to you next time it does it.

Its in your fivem.app, if he means CitizenFX.log

1 Like

Ok I will look into next time it happens thank you Tea.