[Release] Fiskey111 FiveM Roleplay Modifications (Part I)

Are you getting any errors in the server or in the console (e.g. F8 / citizenfx.log)?

No, sadly no errors are present.

Can you post the whitelist please? Just the line with your stuff.

table.insert(players, {“steam:1100001141f22f4”, 6 , 5}) – Myself

@Fiskey111 is it possible to get only the panic button? Love it, is there any way to change the keys?

Please read all of the documentation! It should be the first thing you do. It provides you with all the answers that have been asked so far. Everything works and it’s amazing.

Although I didn’t get to see the civilian menu, I am still sure it looks good!

2 Likes

Im geting the same thing i am added but it will not let me use leo

Is it possible to have the civilians set their BAC? It seems like the tester right now gives random results. Maybe I’m missing something. Thanks
edit: I guess I’m trying to say that it would make more sense to have the civs set their BAC as that makes more sense in the RP world. If it’s random then someone who legitimately isn’t trying to be drunk will get nailed.

1 Like

This is an amazing modification and will definitely increase the immersive roleplay experiences across the spectrum. We appreciate your hard-work, dedication, and continued commitment to sharing your work with the community. Additionally, thank you for the copious documentation!

Also is there a way to change the Display Name for the vehicles spawner? Like instead of police3, we could add the name of what it is and that’s what would display in the F7 menu, like “2013 Paleto PD FPIU”. And maybe add an option like the Extras section but for liveries? I know I’m asking a lot but I’m just brainstorming haha. Great work though. This is incredible.

Just tested the 911 function as well. Dispatch doesn’t receive the message. Says sent on civ’s screen. All permissions are set correctly.

Great script love it works well for me.

Would be sick if it was tied in with esx.

When I do the /leo command I get a error message saying “You do not have access to this command. If you believe this is an error contact your admin” How do I add myself to this I very stuck and I have looked everywhere. Thanks

How do you get the /leo to work I cannot seem to get it to work?

You need to add yourself to the whitelist and go to the dropdown menu and select “has access to LEO script” or something very similar.

1 Like

I have done that but it still doesn’t work I have reinstalled the files and read the documentation again. Still not working? (LET ME TAKE WHAT I SAID BACK IT WORKS NOW)

1 Like

Thank you!

Haha, I figured the more I document the less people will ask questions.

https://goo.gl/images/ofJp6u

2 Likes

Noted. I’ll fix that as well as another bug I found “soon”.

As for your other replies:
I’ll look into letting a civ set their BAC and other levels. That makes sense (although sometimes you might be drunk without even knowing it :wink:
I can do that as well for the vehicle spawner. That’ll be an easy fix. I believe liveries are already in there, so make sure you set the meta correctly for the liveries.

2 Likes

Awesome. I figured the livery thing would be the easiest to implement. What would I add to each vehicle for liveries? I don’t think I saw it. I’ll look forward to the others. It’s a great system.

Just remembered something else haha. The spot light controls seem to be insanely slow and you have to keep pressing 4 or 6 instead of holding down. Is there anyway to change this? Thanks again haha