First Responders Roleplay | Lamda Based | Active Staff | Hospital RP | Police RP

frrp

First Responders Roleplay is a realistic roleplay community. We are Lamda Based with an Active Staff team. If you read the title we have Hospital Roleplay. What does mean exactly? We have a small but active nonetheless trauma team. This does not mean they will be there for every medical call, all medical emergencies that are transported to Pillbox Hill will be met an experienced trauma team! We are a growing community but however will need some help, we are currently looking for more LEO, Fire & EMS, and dispatcher. We love what we are at right now but would love more!

Server IP: 185.249.196.114:32012

Discord
TeamSpeak IP; 134.255.231.64:9023

We are also looking for more LEO, Fire & EMS, and dispatch department heads! We currently only have 2 LEO departments, Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, and the San Andreas State Police! We are trying to be 100% community-based. Which means the community has complete say over changes and everything. The Staff and Admin team is there to step in where needed and the Founders are there to enforce changes! We hope to see you there!

2 Likes

I am going to bump this! I’ve played here and I was quite enjoyable!

New discord Link has been posted! :grinning:

This Post is outdated | Community Shutdown | Please Remove!