First Class RP Community [Public! Custom Cars! Custom Plugins! Active Staff/Players! Whitelisted Cops/Ems! ]

What’s the discord code?

if you hadnt advertised we would invite you. but your banned now

Please one more chance I have changed

The community’s great! Don’t forget about the Communications Department who dispatches LEOs and Fire/EMS daily! :grinning:

Oh Yes, Eskeet. #FCRP #StatePolice

Terrible server in my opinion,I went on there but several staff members were lying and they banned people for no reason. I also got arrested for smoking a self rolled cigarette and then i said: “Wtf it’s self rolled” and they said that they smelled weed even tho they never RPed it and they just forceRPed. They also have a corrupt staff team and police force. They are biased about everything. They also have a few racists in their community which they don’t want to take care of. They also ask your gender which wouldn’t matter at all. I’ve also seen moderators fly past in deluxo’s during my RP scenarios and there are owners driving around in mclarens in Sandy Shores which is the worst failRP i’'ve ever seen. I also kept getting RDMed and i got told that complaining about something can get me banned. I wouldn’t recommend this server for anyone that likes serious roleplay.

1 Like

I am sorry you have had a bad experience, but it would help if you asked staff for help, or file a complaint so we can deal with these things. Also complaining would not get you banned, I’m not sure who told you that. I suggest you address these problems to staff such as Me, so i could fix them

Over here causing trouble on grove street

Exterminating pests one bug at a time

Prison break part 2! Only 2 survived, rest in peace all my fallen homies

Money Truck Heist with some cargobobs!

We will be going completely whitelisted soon! Please apply at our discord! https://discord.gg/9kSJRam

REVIEW OF THE SERVER ( CORRUPT STAFF TEAM )
Score: 3/10

Content Review
The server is 100% fun. It is well made for a trainer server.

Community Review
( Follow up to the sentence above )BUT the staff is utter shit. I said “fuck you” to a female moderator. I got a perma ban ( from the female mod ). I joined their discord. I asked why she banned me for that. Could have given me a warning or just kick me again.
I explain myself why I wrote it, she said that its “the default” for a perma ban. Ignoring my questions. Later a higher up joins the chat and says “Wait, he is not whitelisted sooo…” and bans me from the discord. This is just unprofessional and childish. I even apologized for writing “fuck you” to her. The staff team just side with her even if she did something wrong ( you can learn from mistakes ).

If you are thinking about joining and playing on the server, do remember that the staff team is very unprofessional and treats you like shit as a new player.

Hello to you that recognize me