Firing Modes (Single shot / Burst mode / Full auto & Safety toggle)

You can’t you will have to rewrite it.

The source code is on github. so you can download the source, open it up in visual studio and you should be able to edit and recompile it no problem. Though if you want to make a lua version rather than a c# version, you’ll have to create that yourself using the source code from github.

Just note the license when editing this resource or using the code to convert it to lua: https://github.com/TomGrobbe/Firing-Modes/blob/master/LICENSE

Thanks a lot <3
(20 charts)

how to get single shot weapons only not select fire i try’d the other guys modified script it did not work for me PLEASE HELP

Currently there’s no way to configure this without recompiling. If you need help with a modified version, you should probably ask the one who modified it for support.

1 Like

i am just looking for a single shot mod for all weapons or just ar’s

thats gay AF why make a select fire with out the options to configure the way the community want’s it LOL also is there any way to have a weapon sling for ar’s i have seen it in a live stream with jeff favignano

1 Like

Update 17-12-2018

I will no longer be maintaining/supporting this resource. The GitHub repo has been archived. Fork it if you want to update it yourself.