Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

You could do this yourself with Illusives discord exports.

You can’t based on the timings. When I tried adjusting, I just broke everything. It required a full rewrite which I am almost done with

I mean I did it and it worked for me. Just change how the permissions are detected, I don’t use Fax-Core but it is pretty straight forward.

is there a way to promote people using a command on here so give them a group or do you have to do it through the config or is there a other script that does it?

Not at this stage.

are there any addons by anyone that do it

The Banshee and FMJ are restricted even though they’re not in the list

The vehicle class will be blacklisted, removed the vehicle class lines

How do I do this Fax

Can you stop commenting on topics with ‘how to do …’, it clearly tells you what to do in the topic body. Stop being lazy and actually do some reading for once.

no bud. Where is the line to remove the vehicle class from being blacklisted

I mean… probably the lines that contain something along the lines of ‘vehicleclass’.

Is this supposed to be in the fax file or what

Wat? It will most likely be in the vehicle file.

1 Like

well if I change that for the emergency vehicles lux veh control wont work sooooooo

This doesn’t have any correlation with luxart vehicle control.

Like this did work before. Now it doesn’t want to work anymore. Everything is broken and it lets people use all the guns and blacklisted vehicles

Then you did something wrong. What vehicle class are you even trying to remove?

My police vehicles do work when blacklisting but when I have addon vehicles that try and blacklist for civs they are still able to drive them. I also have vehicles that are kicking them out even though the vehicles are not in the system. Also weapons are not blacklisted anymore. This all used to work but all of a sudden has broken

Fax Code Remastered! - To Come

Fax-Core? Yes an older script of mine, which to be honest I should pay more attention to. Anyway now it’s getting remade from the ground up in version 3.0. It will have a whole new set of features and configuration options, as well as a new, fresh wiki! So stay tuned for this update. Beta branches will be open soon to the public for you to use, as well as beta branches in the future! This is a much needed update! More to come!

3 Likes