Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

how does fax core even start. Do I delete the exec perms.cfg. I have no start for Fax Core

At the top of the perms.cfg put a # in front of start Fax-Core.

ok so it doesnt say they are blacklisted anymore

Yes. But does the error still appear in the server console.

nope. I still get the fax aop error thoe.

Your version: 2.0
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:11: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local 'rText')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:11: in local 'userCallback'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:318: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:74: attempt to compare string with nil
stack traceback:
        server.lua:74: in local 'userCallback'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

It’s not fax-aop.

It’s coming from a resource called textscript

ok so how do I fix fax core then so it doesnt restrict the cars

Some vehicle classes are restricted, so edit the veh.lua and you will fine the VehicleClass natives, remove them if you wish…

How do I make it allow super cars

how would i be able to add a group so only LEO can use certain police cars

Some vehicle classes are restricted, so edit the veh.lua and you will fine the VehicleClass natives, remove them if you wish…

You can edit the script manually to add more groups

ok everything is fixed. But do u know why there are cars in my F4 menu that I havent added in

No clue. I sadly can’t help with that…

yo now its come back

---------------------- Fax-Core ----------------------
--------- Fax Core is on the latest version ----------
------------------------------------------------------
Your version: 2.0
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:11: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local 'rText')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:11: in local 'userCallback'
stack traceback:
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:74: attempt to compare string with nil
stack traceback:
        server.lua:74: in local 'userCallback'
stack traceback:

We just went through this…

dose this script work with addon vehicles

Yes…

When selecting an animal model, it disables all restrictions for that individual, tried on a fresh install too. Do you plan on fixing this? :slight_smile:

EDIT: “Restrictions” refering to once you get in an animal model, you can give all weapons, drive a tank etc…

@FAXES

I’ve never noticed/had this issue. I’ll try reproducing it in the morning…

discord integration when? :stuck_out_tongue:

More seriously, a discord integration built-in would be an awesome feature.

1 Like