Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

can i use this for all or just owner

how would m1 be?

I wanna be able to restrict only certain one not all motorbikes or plans/heli’s for m1.

It has been a good 6 months and you´re still allowed your discord link? The amount of topics you have said remove the Discord link because of the PSA. Even mine where I stated for further support just like yours you told me to remove it. gg wp

@Murkoz Instead of causing a fight it has been said many times. If you see a release topic with a discord link flag it for the moderation team.

Is it possible to add more groups? Like Moderator, and Junior Administrator and a few more civ ranks aswell as Police ranks like Sheriff?

I may add more in the future

Is it possible to copy one of the current configs like M3 and paste it, rename it to M4 for example? If not you should 100% add that, one thing why its currently not apart of my community.

1 Like

Tried this, Didnt seem to work, not someone who really knows what im doing but i had a little understanding, I just hope maybe a new version comes out with a way you can add/remove groups.

1 Like

I just installed this, but the cars don’t get deleted whenever i get kicked out of them. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

Some of the blacklists delete the cars. I’m working on an update to have a much bigger config.

I saw that cars got deleted in your setup video. Is that just not a part of the script anymore?

It is, depends which blacklist you put them under

i have emergency class restricted to M1+ in “c_veh.lua”
I also tried to add individual vehicles to the config but i forget which i put them under.

1 Like

Massive thanks for this script @FAXES I am trying to edit it a lot but this really set me to a good start. Thanks

It does work, but it takes a long time to code it to get it to work. I now have 13 tiers as opposed to the 6 starting.

nice! Lemme know if you need a hand with anything.

I might do at some point. I’m playing around with it. I get no errors or anything but the blacklist doesnt seem to be working. Let me play around a bit, and i’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Is there a way to make it so that players can spawn add-ons?

can? They should be able to unless its blacklisted and is not class blacklisted in the vehicles.lua

The basic rank cannot drive an Add-on car it despawns it @FAXES