Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

Got it @FAXES.

User used blockvpn after i start this script this users are kicked out no errors more. That for spending time and your scripts also for you support! ve a nice day!

1 Like

I keep getting this error whenever a user connects to my server. It randomly happened, I tried upgrading/downgrading FiveM builds, reinstalling the script, and disabling some other scripts, but nothing seems to work. If anyone can help, myself and my community will be very appreciative!
Error running system event handling function for resource Fax-Core: citizen:/scr
ipting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000
000dedae23d in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:283: in function ‘IsPlayerAceA
llowed’
@Fax-Core/s_server.lua:16: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Access denied for command add_principal.

Hey, Can you tell me how to fix it?

i am getting error with it Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 00000000dedae23d in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:283: in function ‘IsPlayerAceAllowed’
@Fax-Core/s_server.lua:16: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168

i don’t change anything and i have this

Im in need of help. From the start i had problems with the script. Added a issue on github but after 24 days no reponse.

https://gyazo.com/33cceb859dc96b4c3358b79fac2833b1

I check the install pages again and did a fress clean install. Removed everything and started over. But still i get the same error.

How can i fix this?

P.S

– Do you have the Whitelist Extension? (Set to “true” or “false”).
FaxcWhiteL = false

Got the same issue @FAXES might be something to look into ?

You will most likely have the Ace Permissions set up incorrectly. Make sure that the ACE Permissions are in your server.cfg and not in the __resource.lua or anywhere else. This usually causes this issue.

Second reason this issue can be caused is if the ACE Permissions where not placed in a valid location therefore it can’t find them. Or you have renamed the ACE’s

@BlueTheHusky ^^

Ill try again on a completly clean server with the latest build and report back.

Edit:

Completly Fresh Server followed the Instructions 1by1 still getting the same result.

Now trying out 5 Builds behind the current to see if it begins working again.

Its still the same error.

[2019/11/16 11:56:06.872] [Info] InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
[2019/11/16 11:56:06.872] [Info] SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 00000000dedae23d in script host failed.
[2019/11/16 11:56:06.882] [Info] > handler (@Fax-Core/s_server.lua:16)

Try a fresh download from Git.

ive seen you changed something 10hours ago, ill try again!

Edit:

Now nothing works anymore, restrictions are not applying i can drive an ACP as guest. even tho its the default config

I now tried again on a clean install and still the same result.

can someone help i added this into my server and added myself to owner and when i join it says guest

yeah i added it and tried the whitelist script but it still broken i hope faxes fixes these issues

how can i take out the super car class as a blacklist??

How can i make it so when i give someone a role like senior admin, they get the group snradmin automatically so i dont have to put their hex in.

you cant

Doesnt work at all everyone can still spawn in the cars that i blacklisted and every gun and ped

yeah its broken