Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

Then you did something wrong. What vehicle class are you even trying to remove?

My police vehicles do work when blacklisting but when I have addon vehicles that try and blacklist for civs they are still able to drive them. I also have vehicles that are kicking them out even though the vehicles are not in the system. Also weapons are not blacklisted anymore. This all used to work but all of a sudden has broken

Fax Code Remastered! - To Come

Fax-Core? Yes an older script of mine, which to be honest I should pay more attention to. Anyway now it’s getting remade from the ground up in version 3.0. It will have a whole new set of features and configuration options, as well as a new, fresh wiki! So stay tuned for this update. Beta branches will be open soon to the public for you to use, as well as beta branches in the future! This is a much needed update! More to come!

3 Likes

o/
So I setup my own way of adding permissions, which sometimes adds ace perms in the middle of the session, rather than when they join. I went ahead and added something where it refreshes the Fax:CheckWhite command, and I’m getting the Fax:OwnerMessage (Bottom left your permission level is: owner) however, when I go to use a vehicle thats blacklisted to just owners, it tells me the vehicle is blacklisted.

Are you aware of this occuring?

It’s only happening because it’s edited, the stock resource does not do this. To get perms you need to set them when the join with the ClientMap event or playerSpawnned event…

Closed for the time being. If you have an issue with this release, FLAG IT. Do not start a discussion in here. I will suspend anyone who does so from now on. I’ll relist everything for now and delete all comments of this argument.

@BabbaTundaee a proper flag please. Just flagging it as inappropriate is no proof at all that any of this is stolen.

I am just wondering if anyone knows how I can fix this error that im getting from Fax-Core after a user connects.

Connecting: Justin
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource Fax-Core: citizen:/scr
ipting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000
000dedae23d in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:268: in function 'IsPlayerAceA
llowed'
        @Fax-Core/s_server.lua:16: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

Hi, can i make a resource like vrp_lscustom whitelisted with that?

this is very useful thanks FAXES

1 Like

No probs bro. If ya need help you know where to post!

Hey, I’ve just downloaded fax-core and set it up, I was just wondering why some vehicles spawn in and just kick out the driver for people that are blacklisted to use them. I noticed it was mentioned earlier in the thread but I wasn’t really sure on the reasoning, is it too server intensive to have vehicles constantly spawned and deleted or will I be okay if I change all of the scripts to just delete all vehicles blacklisted for each group.

Hm maybe I get here some help :wink:

I installed the script by reading wiki - start the server everying is fine untn one person is joining (everypeson who joins has this) error:

Error running system event handling function for resource Fax-Core: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000000dedae23d in script host failed.
stack traceback:

stack traceback:

Install it fresh again.

1 Like

I done this three times, I’m sure I did nothing wrong. Did it again same error:

[■■■■■■■■] - check connected player
[■■■■■■■■] NebelRebell | Max has a good rank.
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running system event handling function for resource Fax-Core: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000000dedae23d in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:283: in function ‘IsPlayerAceAllowed’
@Fax-Core/s_server.lua:16: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Max
JSFOUR Successfully Loaded Identity For Max Nebel

It will work fine if installed correctly. did you add start Fax-Core into your server.cfg

##############################

Faxe-Core

##############################
exec perms.cfg
start Faxe-Cor

the pers.cfg lays in …\server-data where the server.cfg lays

Fax-Core lays in …\server-data\resources\

what I did wrong, please? Maybe I overread something? Thx for helping!

Don’t have start Fax-Core in your server.cfg Re-read step 3 on the docs.

Yeah I know that I didn’t do it before - thought I over read something and start it now in the server.cfg after your message.

But I ve still that error also after I disable the line start Faxe-Core and clean the cash.

All time by everyone that error:
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:283: in function ‘IsPlayerAceAllowed’
@Fax-Core/s_server.lua:16: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

If I use a fresh and clean server (testserver) with this script ve the same Error - i don’t know and understand why.

https://faxes.zone/docs/faxcore.html step Installation - do i forget anything? is there maybe a dependencies?