Fatal error named: Could not find component cache storage file (components.json). Can anyone help me?

Hello!
After the last automatic update, i get a fatal error named: Could not find component cache storage file (components.json). Can anyone help me?

Thanks for posting your issue. I am trying to gather data on why this occurring. Can you explain you system setup. Hardware and software.

I am having the same issue. I am running off of a SuperMicro X7DWA-N motherboard. I have an MSI GTX 1060 6GB overclock version. I have 2 Intel Xeons for CPUs and 16 GB of DDR3 RAM.

Okay The only solution that I currently know of for this problem it to reinstall a fresh version of windows. and do not do you the built in refresh/reset pc option in windows 8, 8.1, 10. The issue seems to be that windows thinks that the binary is running from another directory on the system. When it resolves the directory+\components.json it seems to not point the correct directory. I hope this helps. Sorry that the only solution I have it to completely wipe the OS drive.

I am getting the same thing also very weird.

I put the componets.json in the main folder then i get a different error.
https://gyazo.com/a0a2e361ba5b579fd952f65419dd1a50