Up to date?
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam

Windows version?
Windows 10

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes

Error screenshot (if any)
No errors

System specifications
RAM: 8GB RAM
CPU: i5 7400
GPU: AMD Radeon RX480 x Gaming 4gb

What did you do to get this issue?
When im on a location I can just walk around and stuff, but when I drive a car (fast), the map just starts glitching and sometimes im falling through the map. Im playing on a police rp server and when the police is chasing me im falling through the map, and its just really annoying.

What server did you get this issue on?
All FiveM servers I join

CitizenFX.log file
?

.dmp files/report IDs
?

Also add what you already tried so far.
I tried lowering my settings, reinstalling gta and notting worked. Also I saw my in my taskmanager my cpu usage was 100%? Anyone knows a fix?

English is not my main language, just so you know.

5 Likes

Falling throw the map is normal for me i got a i5 “something” and on every server dat is kinda far away from me i clip throw the ground i think it’s becuse the server can’t load as fast as u are driving or something.

5 Likes

How many RAM do u have in your pc?

4 Likes

Started to have same issue after the last update. I turned everything down, and it kind of fixed it but still keeps happening

1 Like

yea since the last update its happening to me too

4 Likes

I have like 8 I’m pretty sure

1 Like

same here in a fast car

5 Likes

It’s a problem, the maps are meant to be rendered for one person in Base GTA 5, it happens to everyone and my CPU hits like 79 - 94 max.

4 Likes

weird, why then doesn’t it happen to me on any server, let alone any player on clean servers such as @Warxander’s ‘Freeroam Deathmatch’?

1 Like

The problem is observed on many servers and on my personal server, even through localhost.
My friends too.
the problem started FiveM update - September 21st, 2017

1 Like

any of those ‘many servers’ not running any mods?

for example, a zombie server - used to work fine and now it slows down, textures disappear

and even when I stand in place the FPS jumps from 30 -10 -25 -5 -20 -5 and so without end

1 Like

I have this exact same issue and it started after the update on 9/21. I tried the “Freeroam Deathmatch” server and that one gives me the same trouble.

2 Likes

so do I after September 21
I ran my pure mod server without the mod and I went to localehost - the same problem

3 Likes

happens to me to :stuck_out_tongue:

hi , i got the same problem ,no fix ,but today 27/09 fix fivem inc?? update released

edit : actually no fix …

1 Like

the September 27 update did not solve the problem
since the morning it was better but in the evening again problems, disappearing textures, jumps fsp

yeah yeah not solved ^^

Help FiveM still the same issues look other topics please !