Failed handshake to server 101.98.152.18:30120 - Failed to connect to 101.98.152.18 port 30120: Connection refused - CURL error code 7 (Couldn't connect to server)

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? sc
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? sc
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? like a million times. "btw upgrade ur server speed bc its 0.7mbps download and im on 1gbps up n down and 17ms ping with both 30120 and 30110 ports open.
What did you do to get this issue? tried to connect to my server via the list. “direct connection still works”
What server did you get this issue on? 101.98.152.18:30120
CitizenFX.log file https://pastebin.com/eZ6TrYAh
.dmp files/report IDs
91152a3c-0dd7-444b-9e31-e859f4c0de15.dmp (4.0 MB)

ive tried another forum “the only other forum on google search ive found” Failed handshake to server but unfourtuneately none of those things have worked so far. and also this is based off connecting to someone else’s server, not their own, so its rather irrelevant at this point of time.

any thoughts or solutions will be appreciated as i have no clue whats going on.

This Usually Means The Server is down but hasn’t been updated in the player list (Or At least from my experience)

Hope This Helps

considering the server is running dirrectly off of my pc i wouldnt imagine this being the case lol.

but thanks for your input.

Ok Well If you are trying to connect go to fivem settings when you load the game and select “enable localhost”

then direct connect to “localhost”

oh yeah that works just fine lol. my friend seems to have no issue connecting to my session thru the list which i seem to think is rather odd . but yet i dont seem to be getting the numbers now like each other day which leads me to believe that people cannot connect to my session. you you want to try to connect and tell me if u get in or if u get the error message like myself? cheers.

1 Like

If you send me the server ip i will give a shot for you

Nevermind i got it. (20)

cheers lol :slight_smile:

It Let Me Connect Without any issues.

strange. i wounder what is causing this issue

i was afk on youtube lmao my bad didnt see ur chat message ingame

No Worries. Glad I Could Help.

1 Like

Can Be Locked Issue Resolved

2 Likes

well issue isnt entirely resolved but yeah. if anyone else has insight as to why its doing this on my end let me know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.