👨🏻‍💻 [ Free Dev / Engineer ] Looking For Next Project

Hi all.

I recently decided that I would remake my “Developer for hire” advertisement in order to let people know that I’m up for hire!

Firstly, a small disclaimer. I’ve been around in the Development community for what seems a long time, and as such I have picked up a lot of connections etc etc and done a lot of work for people. I am not interested in screwing you around, I’m looking to switch platforms and grow my abilities.

So, what can I do?

• Hosting (Free) Read Disc
  • Website/Forums development.
  • Mod configurations.
  • Digital Photography.
  • Managing Services/

In terms of website development, I’m fluent in HTML and CSS, the two main languages even to this day. I’m also a confident administrator and web master with various forum software, such as MyBB and IPB.

For mod configuration, I do know a decent amount of FiveM mods and and how to use them. Along with installing them and how to install a server as well. Thats also not speaking on the experience I have editing frameworks such as QBus or ESX although I am not limited to learn a new framework.

Digital photography is something I extremely enjoy, whether you wish to get a promotional image for your community or perhaps just an ally looking profile picture, I can help you out!

I have spent alot of time working in mysql databases that i now can manage, clean, add almost anything to a shop.

Hosting, This seems to be the biggest factor in a lot of different cases, I own my own Rack Server thats currently hosted in a Colocation and use it for other projects as we speak and instead of waisting the rack space I would like to assist with a project that has potential to be around until GTA6.

What am I looking for ?

Honestly, I am open to many different kinds of projects with FiveM and just interested in helping out and having something to play on thats unique

If you wish to get in contact with me you can at

Discord: Tyler Moose#1251

Or

Steam

5 Likes

Could you add me on Discord: Kayne#0002, I would love to discuss further with you and offer you a Position as the Head Developer and Deputy Director

Hello Everyone, I am deciding to open this post back up please feel free to contact me on discord. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Bump, Still searching

Bump, still looking forward to my next project

Still looking for next project yall :slight_smile:

Bump, Happy New Year everyone still looking to pickup a project

Just sent over a friend request :slight_smile:

My discord is He1ry

Bump, still searching for a serious project