[EXPLAINED] How to make/add a server key

Actually not helpful. Followed to the letter of each step. issue persists.

How are you launching your server?

1 Like

I have completed what the guide says, but the server is not seen in the list. Why?

it says that i dosent have a lisensekey but i have and i have write like this in server (1).cfg

# Get a key from https://keymaster.fivem.net
set sv_licensekey "KEY"

Are you sure it’s a valid key though?

Also, you need to set it like this:

# License key for your server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)
sv_licenseKey key

not set sv_licensekey "key"

What? It doesn’t matter how one sets the value, this error showing usually means (99.9% of cases) that the user used the wrong directory or didn’t add +exec for their configuration file to their server command line.

1 Like

hmm, i’ve done everything just i need to put on FiveM List how do i do that?

normale qui me dit que j ai une erreur comme quoi il trouve pas la cle alors que je fais comme vous ?

I try make one key but receive this msg

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

i dont log in. Why?

2 Likes

Hey @YippyKiYey
you ever figure out why the server was not showing up in the server browser list? I having that same stinking issue right now.

Thanks and Best wishes!

Having an issue where I fill out the form and it gives me antoehr reCaptcha and then sends me back to blank form… Any ideas?

I also have old keys from when I had a server last year. Can I reuse those?? Kinda irritated that I spent 30 bucks for a webpage refresh simulator, lmfao

When I go to key management im unable to select home hosted? Is there a solution to this?

3 Likes

i also have no home hosted option

1 Like

guys wheres the home hosted option ?

1 Like

There is no home hosted option popping up for me. Coul you help me?

1 Like

So I’m not sure exactly how to do this, but the localhost option never quite seems to work. The 127.0.0.1 doesn’t come back to anything and I just want to basically have a localhosted RedM server. What should I do?

1 Like

Hello, I am using AMP and I cannot start the server without a key. when I try to get a key it says it is not getting a response from the server:

Could not resolve the IP specified (69.16.xxx.xxx). (edited to mask full ip)

Is there something specific it is looking for as the server is responding to pings from that IP. A port I need to open? Ip I need allow through firewall?

Notes. This is a colo with no apache or web based software on it (except amp). it is for gaming only.

1 Like

Hello, I need help because this line does not appear in my server.cfg

Why i not have home hosted?

Dears, good morning!

Was the option to make Home localhost taken from FIVEM Key?
No longer has this function, could someone help?

1 Like