Experienced LEO Looking for work

Hello, my names Zach but everyone calls me Pretzel, I dont want to rattle on about my past experience for to long So ill say this im 25 years old, been doing LEO work in fivem for about 2 years etc… etc… etc… that’s it short and to the point I’m not asking for free promotions just don’t want to start as a recruit/cadet is all I ask I do Admin for 2 other communities and LEO for 1 so if that’s a problem thats fine.

@Fatality
Hello I’m the founder of MLRP Midwest Life Roleplay I’m also 33 years old and been playing on five for about a year now just opening up my own server. We are still a brand new server and still seeking new members to join as of right now we have about 80 members listed in the community. We have a cad/mdt, custom scripts, custom cars, custom peds, updated custom maps. Hope to you see soon!

What MLRP has to offer
BCSO
BLAINE COUNTY VOL FIRE DEP
EMS
STATE PATROL
LOCAL AUXILIARY
Subdivisions
DETECTIVE
ASU-AIR SUPPORT UNIT
GANG AND NARCOTICS
K9
DTU-DRUG TRAFFIC UNIT

Hello, we are looking for members and staff members for just about every department. If you would like to see our post look here: (16+) Looking for mature & experienced staff / department heads! and if you would like to join our discord then join here: https://discord.me/kingroleplay . Have a great day! ~Deputy Director | Keegan P.

You would like SOKRP! We have cops that are 16-40 and a lot of us cops are current cops irl and have great training. We need LSPD, BCSO and LSSD and need high ranked officers (just promoted a cadet after training to Commander)

Check us out:

We Welcome You To Our Server

I just joined here, not sure if they will bring you straight in as a officer or not, because they didn’t me. However I only have a few months of experience on FiveM. Come check us out either way though if you want. A good bunch of folks from what I can tell. I know half of them already, because they came from the same server as me when it went down. Economy based server and a story based server. You come up with a backstory for your character. My Officer is from Tn and was a Cpt at a Federal Prison. (based loosely on my RL)

Hey, we need more LEO’s in game if you are down to join