Experienced Developer and ex Co-Owner - Looking for an amazing Community

(Before I start DO NOT comment if you are just going to advertise. kthx)

Hello FiveM Community, my name is Adam and I am a Server Developer and Ex Co-Owner.

I am looking for a new community with around 20-30 people (no more, no less). I am excellent with Server Management and Debugging as well as setting up Teamspeak/Discord. I also am fluent in HTML Design and Graphics along with this I also can skin vehicles. I was a Co-Owner on First Light Roleplay, since then this community has been disbanded due to the Owner not having enough time to commit to it. I prefer to work on VPS, but will compromise if using other means to host :slight_smile:

Please comment below if you are looking for a Developer. I am happy to chat with the Owners to help them out. However do not want to waste my time applying for an already established server.

Looking forward to working with an amazing community
Adam.#2963

BUMP! Still looking for a server

DM me, once joined the discord server.

Sent you a friend request on Discord.

BUMP! Still looking for an amazing server!

Hi! We definitely could use some help with some of the more detailed/advanced coding if you are able! I’m trying to learn what I can but, I am but an artist struggling to understand :wink:

We need help with things like converting replace > add on, modifying handling, and modifying carcols in addition to a variety of other things. If you think you can help feel free to add me and i’ll invite you! We’re a relatively new community so there’s plenty to do, and we will have fun for sure, lot’s of cool ideas.

@Adam6164
-My discord: Floh#7952-

Edit: jk added you :smiley:

BUMP! Still looking for an amazing server!

Send me a pm and we can talk. Hoping you understand some Lua tho and I can teach you more.

Hello, we are looking for developers if you are interested. If you would like to see our post look here: (16+) Looking for mature & experienced staff / department heads! and if you would like to join our discord then join here: https://discord.me/kingroleplay . Have a great day! ~Deputy Director | Keegan P.

Still looking for a server, add me on discord Adam.#2963