Everything is gone get delete bye 🙂 plz hide or delete this page thanks 3

do it works for ESX :slight_smile:

nope i dont have released it

you will publish it?

Any news for when the ESX version will be released?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Please post it it will be awesome

@vegnagun2017
At least plz, let us know your intention so if we’ll know that you’ve abandoned the project, we can try to make a new one. I was going to code one by myself, but when I read here I understood was better to see if you were realease something soon, so we don’t make a double work.

Cheers

i just dont have time have so many thing do to soo cant finish it for now :confused:

1 Like

can anyone let me know how to change the language on the trunk inventory plz, its still in danish

Hello, are you still working on essential mode? When do you think you can post it if so?

i cant post i cause the owner will not allow it :confused:

Aw man, can you send privately to me or post a tutorial on how to convert it please? I REALLY NEED THIS and i don’t know where to even start to convert this

1 Like

Aw man, can you send privately to me or post a tutorial on how to convert it please? I REALLY NEED THIS and i don’t know where to even start to convert this

Hello bro i have used you’re sript but i have a problem for add item in inventory i have do that

RegisterNetEvent(‘shop:buy’)
AddEventHandler(‘shop:buy’, function(data)
print(cash)
print(data.price)
print(data.object)
if data.price < cash then
TriggerServerEvent(‘UpdateUserMoney’, -data.price)
TriggerClientEvent(“player:receiveItem”, data.object, 1)
exports.ft_base:Notification(“Tu a acheter “…data.object…”.”)
else
exports.ft_base:Notification(“Tu n’a pas assez d’argent sur toi.”)
end

end)

But i have an error a this line : TriggerClientEvent(“player:receiveItem”, data.object, 1)

what script you using for the foodstore ? , btw what you doing there have nothing with my script too do but mabye i got a little time too help

I use my own script.
Can you post an exemple.
My script work but i have a problem with the event to add in the inventory

you know your fault its cause its nill where do you define = " data.object "

but best way i can help you its you give me privat your script for foodstore then i can help you np i will send i back when finnish of curse i will not release it or anything else :slight_smile:

Yes OK thank you i m going to do that

Hey mate! Is it possible to store weapons?
I love this script! Would be amazing if we can store weapons

its not possible now but i will go make the script for later , right now i do not have time because off money so need work a lot :slight_smile: