GTA V version? 1.44
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? yes
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications CPU: 17 6700 3.4ghz, 16gb memory, GTX 1070 8gb
What did you do to get this issue? nothing installed fivem yesterday closed it all down doesn’t work next day.
What server did you get this issue on? every one I join. longest ive waited is 30 mins on los santos life roleplay server
CitizenFX.log file I don’t know what this is
.dmp files/report IDs or this

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot no
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot no
Filepath to FiveM folder no
FiveM client folder screenshot no
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? my antivirus stop it first time but i fixed and it work once after this.

without a log we cannot help you. please find your CitizenFX.log file located at %appdata%/local/FiveM/FiveM Application Data/ (on windows)

CitizenFX.log (39.5 KB)

ahh awwesome I have 10 files called that.the top one being the first one and it has a different icon.
the next one is the last one.

CitizenFX.log.9 (66.3 KB)

I could be very wrong here but hey, looks like your having an issue receiving some files from somewhere probably the server your connecting to. Check your firewall and Antivirus?

OMG thank you so much you’re a great help.

What was it specifically in the end?

My antivirus bitdefender was flagging the files and they was just being stopped. don’t know if I’ve fix it forever but I can get onto servers now.

Great, Have fun playing FiveM!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.