[ESX]Updated ESX_poolcleaner

esx_poolcleaner

Modified Pool Cleaner Job script for ESX. Originally by https://github.com/Cha0sNighT

Features so far are;
More locations (around 350 - I plan to add more)
New spawn location
Translated to english, there are french files included.
Changed the animation from WORLD_HUMAN_GARDENER to WORLD_HUMAN_JANITOR
I’m not amazing at LUA, but I’m learning.

Getting Started

1. Add esx_poolcleaner folder into resources
  2. Add start esx_poolcleaner in server.cfg
  3. Add esx_poolcleaner.sql to database

Configuration

1. Configuration only in config.lua

Thanks to Anthony for esx_garbage, which is the base of all of this.

Download
Clone or download the zip file from;

Video by @Joel_Elfstrom

2019-04-07T14:00:00Z

• Fixed not being paid for your tickets
  • Changed the vehicle from utilitytruck3 to bison3
  • Edited amount of pool tickets you can hold until you return to the depot

2019-04-08T14:00:00Z

• Fixed wrong item in SQL

2019-06-07T14:00:00Z

2019-07-19T14:00:00Z

• Pushed @AbdulkadirAktas turkish translation
  • Removed the ability to use the “DEL” key. I noticed on some servers players were abusing it to get closer houses.
  • You now start the mission when you change into work clothes
  • Changed the bison5’s handling so it stops rolling at high speeds
  • Changed some markers at the depot

2020-08-26T14:00:00Z
Been a while, minor updates.

• Updated the resource.lua to use fxmanifest.lua
  • Re-did coordinates, there’s now 850 locations (map of locations)
9 Likes

Nice work, but when I return to cash in my job orders, it says I’m getting paid for my jobs but my money isn’t being given to me. What am I doing wrong?

This should be fixed now :slight_smile:

2019-04-07T14:00:00Z

• Fixed not being paid for your tickets
  • Changed the vehicle from utilitytruck3 to bison3
  • Edited amount of pool tickets you can hold until you return to the depot

Do you need to do ALL the jobs before you can get paid? When I return the invoices to the circle, do I need to stop the job [delete] should I stand in the circle? Should I be in the truck? Only pay I’m getting is the salary, and nothing when I turn the jobs in to the circle. Should I be getting receipts in my inventory? When I do all the jobs will I get an alert to turn the jobs in, if so I’m not and I’ve done tons of jobs. Just a thought. As people do each job let them get cash, this way if they want to do a FEW jobs they can make cash and not have to do ALL of them to make some funds. Also maybe a job tracker that shows you how many jobs you’ve done. So like if you need to do 5 jobs to finish and you only did 3 you would see 3/5 some where so you know how close you are to finishing. :slight_smile: Great work tho, keep it up.

You can cash in when ever you like, for example you can do one job and go back to the depot. I suggest getting out of the vehicle and walking into the circle.

I’ll have to do some experimenting with counting how many jobs you’ve done, atm I go by the amount of poolreceipts I have (which should be in your inventory)

Also, when cashing in your tickets, it’ll be in cash, not your bank account.

ok, thanks brother. I’ll make sure i have them in my inventory because I don’t see them in there when I do the jobs. Maybe the sql file didn’t take right. Thanks for the support. I’ll import the sql again and make sure it works.

1 Like

I just found the issue, in the current sql it’s poolticket but in the code its poolreceipt - I’ve pushed an update on github

2019-04-08T14:00:00Z

• Fixed wrong item in SQL

Ahhh awesome man! I’ll check it out in 10 mins and let you know what’s going on. Keep up the good work man!

i changed it but uhh it makes the job invalid

What do you mean?

like when i change the name in sql it just wont load my character anymore i get a NIL error in es_extended

this error happens when i change the item

removing tattoos

Have you tried deleting the SQL completely then re-importing it?

@OpalaoComodoro86 What plugin has tattoos? I’ll have a look.

yes ive tried that also

Same here. I renamed it in the mysql made me a default char so i had to reupload my backups, then I erased the data from the base, re-imported the mysql and it did the same thing.

if you can see this I thank you

hmm, weird. try
UPDATE 'items' SET 'name'='poolreceipt' WHERE 'name' ='poolticket';

Hi have installed all ok doing a job in game now but what do i do when i get to the yellow dot in pool do i just stand in water or swim or do i have to press a key

i done it now have to press E on dot but it would be so much better when u got there it pop-up saying
= you can clean the pool now Press E but great job thank you have have tones of jobs on server and all ways looking for cool ones like this keep it up :+1: oh yeah i will make you a clening Vehicle for this job ok and post it so u can add it part of a pack with this poolcleaner