[ESX] stasiek_selldrugs | stasiek_selldrugsv2 - selling drugs to NPCs

Is that what’s causing the issue you think? Older version gives pooches?

It does yeah.

Thanks a lot man I appreciate the help!

@ptK Sorry to bother you again, can’t seem to find the older version, happen to have a link or anything?

I can send it to you but rn I’m in bed. I’ll do that tomorrow when I come back from college.

Right on thank you

nvm 20char

When I click e on npc does not show any notification, I have no errors in the console.

1 Like

What could i change to create notification to Police if someone sold drugs?not only if he refuse?

Script works great. We’ve used this for about 3 months now. My issue is that now that our server has gained a decent population, when the server is at 32/32 and more than 3-4 people are selling drugs, the server seems to buildup lag slowly over time until there is a delay of a few minutes or even more.

I am sure it is this script because if I disable it, when it finally disables it (it takes time due to the lag buildup) the lag immediately goes away.

Bump possibly?

i have thir error any idea ?

Someone can told me how to edit to a single pooch? Because i think that it’s very easy to sell if we sell more than one pooch, thanks for help and for this resource!

Resource needs updating to the latest version of esx_drugs. Does not work now that esx_drugs no longer uses pouches. Please update or link the oldest esx_drugs version

does esx drug only use weed>?

cant sell the meth, coke or opium?

i cant change the server/main.lua to english where it notifys the cops
always causes an error on like 239 saying unkown character

I get this error, how to fix it?

Nice work,

Is it possible to make a variable so for weed you need 1 cop, meth 2, coke 3 etc…?

Thanks

notification to police doesnt work. …