[ESX] stasiek_selldrugs | stasiek_selldrugsv2 - selling drugs to NPCs

Yes, all drugs have the same price. I think im going to change it in next update

so i installed but its in polish i changed it to EN and its still in polish any reason why?

Is your server is on zaphosting?

You have to disable ā€˜Force Overwriteā€™ in your zaphosting settings

actually the translation in EN isnt in english its still polish for some i changed it manually but yea its just not in english like @ all

Yea I know. Sorry about that I need to translate it :confused:

all good its only 2 lines of text the rest is in english

Update coming soon. Stay tuned :wink:

1 Like

!Update! [Download plugin]

• bug fixes
  • added drugs price in config
 Config.WeedPrice = 50-- sell price for single, not pooch(black money)
 Config.MethPrice = 70-- sell price for single, not pooch (black money)
 Config.CokePrice = 90-- sell price for single, not pooch (black money)
 Config.OpiuPrice = 110-- sell price for single, not pooch (black money)

Nice Job ! Ty for this ! now wait for pooch price xD

Pooch price is based on WeedPrice or MethPrice (etc) but * 6 you can find it in ā€˜client/main.luaā€™ :wink:

Then how do we change the price of the payout of the poochesā€¦

You donā€™t have to. Price for pooch is the same as for example WeepPrice but 6 times greater. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks now just been running into the issue where it does a countdown and nothing happensā€¦ confused to as why nothing shows up.

Dude you donā€™t have to touch anything in script. Weed Pooch Price is the same as WeedPrice but 6 times bigger

awesome script, it would be interesting to whitelist/blacklist different PED Models, so we can define who can by drugsā€¦
at the moment the script causes an issue, you can sell drugs very near to a location where you can buy themā€¦ thats an balancing issue.

im trying to modify it but im very new to programming, so it could take some time haha
but: i love this script, its an awesome idea!

1 Like

I found the error KrizFrost showed in his post.

In https://github.com/StasiekESX/stasiek_selldrugs/blob/master/server/main.lua in line 193 you initialize ā€œdrugsCheckerā€ as a nil value -> then you add +1 to a nil value -> error

change line 193 to:

local drugsChecker = 0
1 Like

Oh, thank you for that

What did You mean? Explain me please :wink:

I think little update is coming