[ESX] stasiek_selldrugs | stasiek_selldrugsv2 - selling drugs to NPCs

it works, thank you!

Keep up the good work man

+1

1 Like

@Stasiek do people have to download you version of esx_policejob, if so can you can you just tell what you have added to the police job thats connected to the selling_drugsā€¦(I have lots of shit in my policejob thatā€¦stuff)

esx_policejob and esx_drugs is required. To my plugin work you ONLY have to add ā€˜start stasiek_selldrugsā€™ in your server config. You dont have to touch esx_policejob and esx_drugs, you just need to have them on your server. :wink:

okay goodā€¦just making sure brother.

Thanks

Hello, good job!

Hereā€™s the Italian translation!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c12j7m6qqr0uhyf/it.lua/file

Thank you very much! :smiley:

Work. Thankyou.
20 char

take the new french language 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
fr.lua (535 Bytes)

1 Like

The translation is not good (fr.lua )

Do it Sir ā€¦

1 Like

I did not say that to offend you ā€¦ This translation should be correct @Stasiek
fr.lua (565 Bytes)

1 Like

Ok thank you all :wink: guys

@Stasiek i have question . i sell drags but i donā€™t have info for police.

Givem me a second little update is coming

1 Like

!Update! [Download plugin]

Config.SellPooch = true -- if true, players can sell pooch like weed_pooch, meth_pooch

Config.SellSingle = true -- if true, players can sell single item like weed, meth

!Update! [Download plugin]

Config.CopsRequiredToSell = 1 -- required cops on server to sell drugs
  • bug fixes with selling
  • config required cops to sell drugs

There is an exploit currently that my community found, If there is a NPC that just stands there you can continuously sell to that NPC it will not stop you or walk away, It would be great to trigger a walk away for the NPC so that they ignore the user once they sold to them so they need to find a new NPC

Have You got the latest version of plugin? When NPC reject offer then he walks away from player and you canā€™t offer him drugs one more time

hey. is not possible to change the price for each drugs ? now all drugs have the same price ?